• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Giving Back & Enjoying

I signed up and hope all the paper work went through ! Can't wait to see any boxes on my front porch (unless it's from Baker's-damn wife)! Really looking forward to this visor, if they happen to be in everyone's packages?

JHolmes- Nice! :laugh:

There is a package from FedEx sitting at my house right now. However, I am in Lake Tahoe right now, so I don't know if the package is from JD or not. That is the only package that the wife and I know about though...

JD,
Did these get sent out FedEx? If not, I will have a real surprise when I get home...
What is your address? I'll be sure to safeguard them for you until you get back... :whistling:

I signed up as well. Never could get them to confirm that they got it though. I am hoping so, but not holding my breath since i could never get a return PM.

I signed up as well. Never could get them to confirm that they got it though. I am hoping so, but not holding my breath since i could never get a return PM.

I didn't think they would send a return message. I beloved he is good on his word and if you signed up on the link you will be fine. JD is an outstanding guy in my book just for offering this up. Patience pays dividends.

Ps I got nothing on my porch but UPS is usually around 5 ish. I am in no rush and just so excited to see such generousity! They'll come when they come.

Why you wait pop over to JDs YouTube page I learned alot about this great guy and company that is sending us these items. Lots of great videos. Plus this newbie had no idea he was a new yorker. Man I hope he doesn't like the yankees he will come down a notch at that point for me... Lol

Paul,
I think I was misunderstood. I contacted them right after I registered to make sure it went through. I got an e-mail that was kind of vague. So I asked them if it went through. They asked me for my real name as this is how it is shipped obviously, but never heard back after I replied to them. That is all I was saying.

Hope I was included as it is really hard to get the Liga and Undercrown line locally, but I won't hate JD or DE if I don't. And yes it is a tremendous gesture and JD is a step above his competition.

On a side note, did anybody else see the FB page that announces the BOTL for the Month of March 2012. It was TreeFrogFrank. This is another example of how great a company DE is. Keep up the great work there JDizzzzzzzzzzzzzzle.

Paul,
I think I was misunderstood. I contacted them right after I registered to make sure it went through. I got an e-mail that was kind of vague. So I asked them if it went through. They asked me for my real name as this is how it is shipped obviously, but never heard back after I replied to them. That is all I was saying.

Hope I was included as it is really hard to get the Liga and Undercrown line locally, but I won't hate JD or DE if I don't. And yes it is a tremendous gesture and JD is a step above his competition.

On a side note, did anybody else see the FB page that announces the BOTL for the Month of March 2012. It was TreeFrogFrank. This is another example of how great a company DE is. Keep up the great work there JDizzzzzzzzzzzzzzle.

Copy that buddy! :thumbs:

Holy crap...I didn't know about the sign up thing via the Internet after we all sent our addresses by PM..... :0

Thanks any way JD, like our Moms always say..."it's the thought that counts!"

:thumbs:

Holy crap...I didn't know about the sign up thing via the Internet after we all sent our addresses by PM..... :0

Thanks any way JD, like our Moms always say..."it's the thought that counts!"

:thumbs:

Reading is fundamental Gary.... :p

Nothing in the OP about any sign up other than this thread

."Please list your name below if you would like us to send ya a few of the new Liga UNDERCROWN. I believe I pulled some Robustos and Toros out of the last shipment that are smoking beautiful right now"

What am I missing?

."Please list your name below if you would like us to send ya a few of the new Liga UNDERCROWN. I believe I pulled some Robustos and Toros out of the last shipment that are smoking beautiful right now"

What am I missing?

A few posts later he directed to a link to make information collection easier.

It wasn't on the first page of the thread, but that just means the thorough readers reap the rewards.

*** WARNING *** FedEx Invoice E-mail is a virus. DON't download the invoice file thinking it's for your cigars... just a heads up. I called FedEx to see what it was about and and they informed me that they would never send anything too big in an email for you to have to download a zip.file. It's a scam... not your sticks !

What am I missing?

A few posts later he directed to a link to make information collection easier.

It wasn't on the first page of the thread, but that just means the thorough readers reap the rewards.

I take offense to your implication that some of us are not thorough readers.
I do not come back and neurotically check every new addition to the thread. The original instructions were followed.
The rules changed after the fact, and it has nothing to do with being thorough. It has to do with having a life and responsibilities.
Perhaps some folks could benefit from reading comprehension.

My apologies Monk, that implication was not my intention. I'm not even sure I made the cut for the gift from JD.

My intent was simply to point out where the change took place. The rest was off the cuff.

I used to hate when I skipped class on the day they taught the material that was on the test.

Hell, there was that time I stood in line all day at the soup kitchen only to find out at the very front of the line it said shirt and shoes required.

Hell, there was that time I stood in line all day at the soup kitchen only to find out at the very front of the line it said shirt and shoes required.

At least they didn't make you wear pants.