• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Giving Back & Enjoying

I just came across this thread. What a great offering. I've been a fan of JD for awhile now, but this definately gives him a one up in my book. Taking care of his fellow BOTL. I am impressed.

Thanks to JD and DrewEstateCigars in advance for the sticks and the extra goodie!

poop.. I missed out on this! I hope yall enjoy your cigars! The members of this forum are one of a kind when it comes to generosity!

JD, you are a true class act and I hope to meet you one day. When your Android app is ready I will install it right away.

I'll go a little more out of my way to make sure you have my business. I'm loving the Baitfish flavor and its the perfect size for the cold weather. Thank you sir and keep us posted on your adventures.

JD, you are a true class act and I hope to meet you one day. When your Android app is ready I will install it right away.

I'll go a little more out of my way to make sure you have my business....

X2 on this!

You've got as much of my business as I can afford. What a class act. I am blown away.

I have to say I am a bit pissed that I didn't jump on this. Being new to the community, I didn't want to ask for a free-o so early in the game.

I am a fan of companies that do the right thing. You don't see it often enough these days. Kudos to Drew Estate Cigars for giving back. I certainly plan on making a purchase in the near future.

Nice job JD.

I can't beleive I missed this.

I know what you mean Bro, I just came across this post from Jonathan and can't believe I missed a chance to try an Undercrown, from what I have heard they are right up there with the LP's ( which I have not had either ) although I do love the JDN range and if they are better than them they would be fantastic and worth the money you pay for a quality smoke from Drew Estate.

Anybody receive you gift yet? Are they good sticks? I am anxious to read your reviews.

Not yet, still waiting, trying to stop foaming out of the mouth!

There is a package from FedEx sitting at my house right now. However, I am in Lake Tahoe right now, so I don't know if the package is from JD or not. That is the only package that the wife and I know about though...

JD,
Did these get sent out FedEx? If not, I will have a real surprise when I get home...

I am excited to get home now! I will let you know if I got anything.

I got an Alert from UPS my choice a couple of days after I signed up for his list. It had a tracking number and the sender was Drew Estates. I believe they are getting shipped UPS.