• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Giving Back & Enjoying

What a great gesture, thanks very much! I've only tried a few Drew Estate cigars as they aren't heavily stocked around here. Looking forward to it.

Wow this is a nice gesture. Thank you very much! Undercrown and LP are impossible to find here.

What a very generous offer. Last night I ordered a 5'er of the Liga Privada #9 (Corona Doble) last night from podmancigars.com after one of your previous posts. I can't wait to try the new Undercrowns. I think I speak for everyone when I say that great cigars and personal interactions that we get like this with you directly will make us lifelong customers. Can't wait to try one!

Will you ship to APO addresses?

Preferably not. We use UPS for everything, and they don't do APO. If you could ship it to someone stateside and have them forward it along, that would be best.

No problem. Still a generous offer and I know everyone else will enjoy it. I've had Undercrowns before (they are great), so let someone else enjoy them. :)

If you want to have some shipped to me, I will forward them on to you.

Brooke,
Would it be possible to double my order, so I can send half along to JHolmes? My order is under Jeff Young in Discovery Bay, CA.
Thanks, but don't worry about it. I was passing along an address for a buddy in Afghanistan, anyway... :)

Crap. No APO's... Anyone want to help a BrotherOTL out? I'll pay for shipping from your location. I've never tried any of the "traditional" Drew Estates cigars. I've admittedly previously generalized DE by the Acid line, which I do not care for. However, you all have changed my mind with all the praise for the Liga Privada line and the Undercrowns. They are definitely on my list in the next few purchases.

I'd love to get in on this if anyone can help me out. If not, no big deal and I understand DE's position on PO boxes. This is a great offer and very gracious of Jonathan and Drew Estate.

Crap. No APO's... Anyone want to help a BrotherOTL out? I'll pay for shipping from your location. I've never tried any of the "traditional" Drew Estates cigars. I've admittedly previously generalized DE by the Acid line, which I do not care for. However, you all have changed my mind with all the praise for the Liga Privada line and the Undercrowns. They are definitely on my list in the next few purchases.

I'd love to get in on this if anyone can help me out. If not, no big deal and I understand DE's position on PO boxes. This is a great offer and very gracious of Jonathan and Drew Estate.
If you take care of arrangements to have them shipped to me I will take care of getting them out to you!( As long as thats cool with JD of course)

Are you already getting in on this? In not, your address will be unique. If so, then I will PM JD and see what he says. I appreciate it.

Are you already getting in on this? In not, your address will be unique. If so, then I will PM JD and see what he says. I appreciate it.
I have a few... get your ass up to Brussels. ;)

I have a few... get your ass up to Brussels. ;)

Hahaha... In time. In time. I've actually got a buddy going to Brussels on Monday to pick up some beer, but due to child commitment, I won't be able to make that trip. We'll definitely have to work something out, though, once the weather gets warmer. If I remember correctly, you have an established family yourself, as well, no? Ages?

We'll burn one (or several) in the semi-near future. Bank on it.

-nk

Kann & Nashkikker.

My pleasure.

We are pretty limited in production space, so we decided to start with Holland only in the EU. Well its been a year and half, and I am looking into some minor distribution for Belgium and Germany ... but only a few stores per country. So, we will keep you informed on that.

As for now, I sincerely hope that you guys enjoy the UNDERCROWN.

Best,
JD

Interested to hear where they're going in Belgium, JD. Eastern side of Brussels would be great! :D

Thanks for the generosity JD. I've responded to Mr. Brooke's email request for my addy. Can't wait to try a Toro.

Awsome story about the birth of the Undercrown line.