• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Giving back to some Newbs!

2K6TBSS

Pending TallPaul's approval, I would like to do a small contest for the Newbs... :thumbs:  If Paul doesn't approve, please invoke the Pembrooke rule on his account. :cool:

This "contest" is for all newbs that joined between June 1st, 2012 and January 31st, 2013.  All normal rules apply, no asshats, member in good standing, etc.

Here's the deal:

To enter, all you need to do is post here and say you would like in.  

The Details: This contest will run until March 8th, 2013, at which point I will close the contest.  That weekend I will take all newbs that entered and put their names in a hat and have my 5 year old twins pick one name each, the two names they pick are the winners.  I will post a pic of each child and the name they picked, to show the winners.

Your winnings will consist of a random 10 count sampler that I have created.  The packages will be sent out as soon as I get a confirmed address from you.  It will be your responsibility to send me a PM with your address if you are one of the winners, I will not chase you for addresses.

ETA - List of participants:

Kxthor911
MichaelB
Chriscamp
fjildo
BigBear
brianetz1
Omecene
The Don
AshesTwoAshes
Woody
Drockspang1
maddog

Thanks Jeff, thats very generous of you. I joined back in December, I would like to be in your contest.

Very nice of you to do this for us newbs. I appreciate it and I would definitely like in!

Wait, that's it?  Just post here?  Is this thread like the military where they tell you "never volunteer for anything!"?  Are the beatings yet to come from those hapless individuals who fall for this?  Really?  "Just sign on the dotted line...  no peanut butter or poop involved.  Honest!"??  

Puh.  Back in my day, kiddies (you know, like, two years ago), we noobs had to WORK for our contests!  We knew the value of a search button and didn't take what our elders gifted us for granted!

Anyway, great contest idea for the noobs.  Hopefully it inspires some of them to to stick around and be active participants here for the long-haul.

I also REALLY hope there's a hidden "poop and peanut butter" clause in there, somewhere, because that would just be entertaining...

Hi Jeff - thanks for putting this together. I would love to get in on this.

Your generosity is greatly appreciated Jeff.........I'm in!

I disapprove and agree with kann! Make them at least work a little for it with the search or something... You Cali guys are to damn nice ;)

Great job giving back,
Paul

Started in December, and as a true Noob who just got his first humidor at christmas i appreciate any contests for us.

I would have no problem working a little for this though......my search skills are pretty darn good.

I was thinking of doing one of those answer the following questions contests, but decided I would be nice to the newbs.  There will be many opportunities for them to get involved in the other contests.

Sounds like a no-brainer to me.  Count me in.

Thanks for putting this together, Jeff.

Ah.. Boo.  I just missed this contest.  It is awesome that you guys run these.  I hope I don't miss the next one.  

Hellnation said:
Ah.. Boo.  I just missed this contest.  It is awesome that you guys run these.  I hope I don't miss the next one.  

How about an intro before you try and get in on the giveaways?
Paul

Jeff, thanks so much. That is very generous of you. If it is not to much trouble, I would like to be considered for your contest. I joined in August of 2012. Thanks again