• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Giving back to some Newbs!

brianetz1 said:
Started in December, and as a true Noob who just got his first humidor at christmas i appreciate any contests for us.

I would have no problem working a little for this though......my search skills are pretty darn good.

glad this stayed the way it did.....smokin'skims taught me that i vastly overestimated my searching skills.

I have updated the OP with the list of participants.  If I have missed you, please let me know and I will add you to the list.

Remember, this ends Friday!

Sorry all, I forgot about this over the weekend.  I will have the winners drawn tonight and have packages out shortly after.

I will post pics of the winning names when they are drawn!

2K6TBSS said:
Sorry all, I forgot about this over the weekend.  I will have the winners drawn tonight and have packages out shortly after.

I will post pics of the winning names when they are drawn!

i don't think you can ever be late for your own giveaway......kind of like what Gandalf says about wizards: A Contest is never late, It arrives precisely when it means too....

Congrats to Chriscamp and The Don!  My kids picked your names out of the hat (pictures to be uploaded after I get them downloaded from my camera).

Shoot me a PM with your addy, and I will get your winnings in the mail.

Congrats Chriscamp & The Don... Enjoy those smokes!!

Thanks again for the contest Jeff!!

Congratulations Chriscamp and The Don! Jeff, Thank you for the contest!

Congratulations to the winners, Chriscamp and The Don!!! Thanks for the opportunity Jeff!!

Enjoy the smokes gentlemen!!!!