• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Glendale Hilton HERF Thursdays (05/10/07)

chewbacco

darkside looks appealing...
Planning to have a smoke at the Glendale Hilton next Thursday (05/10/07)...

Usually starts around 7:30 pm,
and ends around 11:30 pm.

Sounds like people can make it then...

For you people that haven't been able to join us in the past...see if you can come by next week.

Hope to see some new faces...and the old ones too.

Notes:

- Validation available for Hilton underground parking (~$5)
- drinks (except liquor) are free
- free appetizers and dessert

I'll be there. Chewy, I have a special ISOM for you to try. It's a rarity.

A california business is actually supporting tobacco??

I'll have to see if I can make the drive.

On a side-note to Darrick's post:

- Drinks are only free (soft drinks that is) if you are a Hilton Honors member. Simply tell the waitress/bartender that you belong to Hilton Honors, they never verify.

- Free appetizers til 9 pm and free desserts beginning at 9 pm.

This is a great place to herf, I think you'll all like it.

Also, you'll need to stop by the front desk to pick up a key-card so you can access the roof-top bar/lounge.

I will try to make this one as it will likely be my last herf for awhile as my baby is due June 9th.

Looks like a lot of new faces at this one! Should be fun!

thanks Rod for pointing all that out...I forgot about the card key thing.

The bar is at the top floor of the hotel...use the card key to access the top floor.

symyn, congrats!

As for dress, not wearing one...Rod and seadub will come in their dresses...
...as for me, I'll be wearing my usual bullet-belts across my chest, just like in my picture.

Why didn't you tell us you were throwing the first pitch last week at Dodger Stadium?

CHEWBACCA.jpg

:p man I rolled out to the Hilton yesterday thinking that the herf was going to be there. Haha to my surprise there wasn't anyone there. Damn what a waste of gas. But I did get to enjoy a Fantastic Monte Cristo White tubo that was gifted me. Man that was a GREAT smoke. Makes me wish that I smoked like that everyday. hahaha so it wasn't a total loss.

Oh man, sorry to hear that! Well, at least you got to smoke a good cigar. :) Hope to see you next Thursday!

HAHA thanks Rod yea I'll make it to the Herf. I gotta make up for the last one i was at.

Should be some very nice weather for Thursday night!

Just wanted to bump this post.

Those in the area who would like to come out to the HERF at the Glendale Hilton, come out!

You get to meet the man himself, Rod!

Mr. CP!!!

...in his dress...

Hahaha...just kidding...