• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Glendale Hilton HERF Thursdays (05/10/07)

Wait I just noticed that we have member numbers. So I was wondering if Rod is #2 then who's #1?

not sure how tomorrows shaping up, this week's been busy (good), I'm kinda trying to save money for a mercedes that just came into the office...

I guess we'll see.

btw anyone in the local area know what the weather's been like that time of night?

I am going to be there tonight finished my projects early, I will be going with one of my drivers hope to see you guys there. :thumbs:

I had a wonderful time last night.
You guys are a great group of people (and generous).
Thank you guys for a nice evening.
I am looking forward to the next one.

P.S. Chewie, thanks for the sticks!
I didn't know what they were
until I looked at them this
morning. :D

Wish I would have gone out there sooner great time, great people. I am already looking forward to the next time. :thumbs: :D

glad you all had a good time...

I know there's a lot of people in LA that smoke cigars...
...we can't have the rest of the US outshine us!

It's always nice to meet new/old BOTLs...
Had a good time shooting the shiz and talking about cigars.

We'll have another one of these soon...

I had a wonderful time last night.
You guys are a great group of people (and generous).
Thank you guys for a nice evening.
I am looking forward to the next one.

P.S. Chewie, thanks for the sticks!
I didn't know what they were
until I looked at them this
morning. :D

X2! on the generosity form all the BOTL including chewbacco. :thumbs:

Another great herf as usual. Nice seeing some new faces. Hopefully we can get some more guys to come out next time.

I am going to be there tonight finished my projects early, I will be going with one of my drivers hope to see you guys there. :thumbs:

Bring your "driver" next time too! You guys were hilarious! :D

Hey, I had a great time....Rod, Chewy and Saka, you guys are too kind. It's nice to get a chance to kick back with some fellow BOTL and enjoy a smoke. We definitely need to make this a monthly thing.

Hey Darrik, I didn't catch the name of your buddy that came a little later. It was very interesting talking with him about Cuban cigars, he's also a very generous guy.

Hey Adrian, we'll have to catch a Dodger game one of these days......

Hey, I had a great time....Rod, Chewy and Saka, you guys are too kind. It's nice to get a chance to kick back with some fellow BOTL and enjoy a smoke. We definitely need to make this a monthly thing.

Hey Darrik, I didn't catch the name of your buddy that came a little later. It was very interesting talking with him about Cuban cigars, he's also a very generous guy.

Hey Adrian, we'll have to catch a Dodger game one of these days......

You got it, I'm sure it will be a blast. X2! on your buddy Darrik very generous. I am looking forward to reciprocating. :thumbs:

Back