• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Go Buckeyes!

engspot

Covered in Paint
Overall No. 1 seed gets rewarded with one of the most difficult brackets I have ever seen. UNC, Kentucky, Syracuse, WV, Nova...this could get messy.

If the Buckeyes pull this one off I'll be impressed! I'm temped to go up to Cleveland on Friday and Sunday and boo the Syracuse fans while cheering on my team! I still like them to win it all, but it won't be easy.

Who's your team to win it all?

March Madness on St. Patrick's Day will be a fun one!

How can you cheer against this?!?!?! :rolleyes:

You can tell I dressed him for daycare today

dscn1869p.jpg

By engspot at 2011-03-18

Yeah, I may live in Ohio but my team is Kentucky! Go Wildcats!

Lexington is a fun town, but they should stick to horse racing :p

If the Buckeyes keep raining 3's the way they did yesterday, I'm not sure anybody can beat them. Of course, not that I've said this I'll probably be eating crow on Friday.

Yeah, I may live in Ohio but my team is Kentucky! Go Wildcats!

Lexington is a fun town, but they should stick to horse racing :p

If the Buckeyes keep raining 3's the way they did yesterday, I'm not sure anybody can beat them. Of course, not that I've said this I'll probably be eating crow on Friday.

Kentucky has had four great things for me: 1) my wife...born and raised there; 2) horse racing - the Derby is indeed the most exciting two minutes in sports; 3) bourbon - do I need to say more?; and 4) basketball. There is no reason to doubt the greatness of Ohio State's team this year - they are indeed impressive. But let's face it, Kentucky's basketball program has been and is among the very best. Top in wins and winning percentage. Seven championships. By comparison, Ohio State is #2 in their state in basketball wins!

You can say that Lexington should stick to horse racing but the response will be that Columbus needs to stick to football! :cool:

Oh, and by the way, I am not wagering ANYTHING on Kentucky to beat Ohio State. Nothing. No way.

No wager needed...just some friendly trash talk :)

And I agree with everything you said about UK and OSU athletics. The Buckeyes are nowhere near as consistent in hoops as the Wildcats. OSU has a very balanced team this year, unfortunately the team will be stripped down next year.

I know you UK fans bleed blue...I've seen it.

HAHAHAHAHA! Kentucky can play some ball! GO CATS!!!

Let's see if they can beat Carolina twice in a year now! Much happiness seeing them beat OSU tonight because we'll have an easier time with the Wildcats than we would have with the Buckeyes!

UK played a good game and OSU played one of their worst games of the year. The better team won yesterday. We'll see if Sullinger really comes back next year.

I like the Tar Heels, but whoever wins the East is battle tested to win it all.

Glad you had fun watching the game Stu...I'll take some bbq sauce for my crow :p

UK played a good game and OSU played one of their worst games of the year. The better team won yesterday.

UK did play a good game but I have seen this team play better. Ohio State, in my opinion, was vexed by some of the defenses that Kentucky threw at them. Every shot was challenged. 32% shooting for OSU meant they were hurried, bothered and challenged. It was a sweet night here!

I am going to take a look at the North Carolina match up before I respond to Jonesy. Roy Williams is a putz but I love the classic matchup of North Carolina and Kentucky. Just great programs with great tradition doing what they do!

[I am going to take a look at the North Carolina match up before I respond to Jonesy. Roy Williams is a putz but I love the classic matchup of North Carolina and Kentucky. Just great programs with great tradition doing what they do!

Roy Williams is a putz?!?! Compared to Calipari, Roy is a basketball God! Let's have them stick their hands out next to each other and see whose hand catches more sunlight!!

It was certainly 'Cats supporting 'Cats last night. I've spent my day calling all of my Suckeye friends and making fun. :laugh:

Come on, Jonesy. Williams has won whiner of the year for ten years running. Dean Smith doesn't even like him.

I got so enthralled in the match up between Kentucky and North Carolina that I forgot to get back to you, Jonesy. All is right in the world! Ahh, yes. Kentucky basketball.