• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

God Of Fire

riverratt

Biglew
Are the God of Fire as good as their price point indicates? I am humbly asking for some input concerning these cigars before I purchase any. They do have me curious though.

Buy one and try it young grasshopper, only you can make the decision if its worth it.

One of my best NC's, so yes, for me they are worth the price.

Brian

Are the God of Fire as good as their price point indicates? I am humbly asking for some input concerning these cigars before I purchase any. They do have me curious though.
Do you mean is the God of Fire deserving of it's price point? Alas, there is really only one way to find out. It's that damn subjectivity again. Income bracket is a factor as well as taste, too.

If I pulled six figures and was single I'd say HELL YA! :D

Awesome question. Being relatively new to cigars I would love to know the same things..... Are most cigars worth the extra coin........specially stuff like the GOF and anejos and whatnot!

I might buy one. Cigar.com has them in and by the time I pay off this month's re-stocking binge, they will be well aged. LOL!

I might buy one. Cigar.com has them in and by the time I pay off this month's re-stocking binge, they will be well aged. LOL!

Don't buy from cigar.com please. They're gouger extraordinaries.

More than worth it.

Cigar.com sucks the big one. Find them somewhere else.

Tower pipes & cigars has them in stock & they are good people.

Tower pipes & cigars has them in stock & they are good people.

Thanks!!! I checked them out and the prices are great! I am ordering after this post. I think I will get 10 double robusto. If I don't like them I will just trade em' aeay here. :laugh:

If you like the 'high end' Fuente cigars, i'd say good chance you'll like the GOF.

Definitely worth the price IMO. I did a split here, where the two of us each got five DC and Carlitos'. I'd have to say the Carlito is my favorite.

I like the Don Carlos. It is definitely worth the price in my eyes.