• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Going full time

Do you make house-calls? Looking to have a built-in humi/wine cellar pretty soon. :cool:

HHMMM :whistling: I wouldn't mind a little vacation. :D

Seriously though, if you are going to try it on your own, I'm here for you my friend. Let me know if I can help in any way.

I think I'll have my printer make you some green G cigar bands. That way you won't have to paint the cigars. :laugh:
How much would you charge for this sort of thing??

Thanks for asking. If you are talking about the bands, I'll find out. If youare talking about humidors,there is a lot of variables that we would have to discuss. Size, drawers, materials, hardware etc. If you are interested please shoot me a PM and we can go over the details for either :D .

Any pics of the desktops?? If you need a personal logo done up let me know.

Bill. I wish you all the best in your new endeavor. Being an owner of one of your humidor's and ashtray's, I can attest to the quality of the products you will create. All the best!!!!

Thank you my friends. Sometimes life takes the wheel and puts you in the right direction. I feel this is the right direction. :thumbs: