• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Going to be a daddy...She's been Induced!

Congratulations Jake. You've just entered a whole new world!

Congrats Jake. It's a very humbling, yet blissful (at times) experience. I hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy. I personally used the opportunity to make every fat joke I possibly could. Amazed my wife didn't kill me.

Congratulations to you and your girlfriend Jake. My very best wishes.

Congrats Jake. Hope for the best. :thumbs:

Congratulations, Jake.

Sending prayers your way for the baby's good health.

Congrats Bro!!! :thumbs:

She's right at 9 weeks! The little heartbeat on the monitor for the first ultrasound was really cool. Due date Aug. 12th! :thumbs:

394441664.jpg

394441665.jpg

Congrats. I was holding off my congratulations until you posted today after the OBGYN appt. I have learned through personal experience not to get excited about pee tests, of an kind. (Probably a hang over from all of the NCAA surprise tests in college)
Parenthood is awesome. Enjoy every second of it.

Congratulations Jake!! :thumbs: Now one of the greatest adventures in your life begins. I would not trade being a parent for the world!

Congrats man... Welcome to the wide world of poop diapers and late nights... ENJOY!!!!

Congrats Jake! My youngest is 24; the births of each of my three kids were the best times of my life.

Thats great Jake, My son was born Aug. 13 last year,t hats right, a Friday the 13 baby. Very cool news just wait till she gets farther along. Those ultra sounds really start to become eye opening experieces.
Congrats again.

Congrats Jake. I have a 6 month old daughter. Start getting your sleep now. You gonna see things from a new perspective.. Being a father changes your while outlook on life.. Its a great thing.