• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Going to be in Cali next week !

Interested in attending....just depends on the new job and how traffic is looking that day.

CC, you should join us man!!! :thumbs:

I'm in for Wednesday. As always work might eat up some more hours than I expect :)

I will be officially staying in Santa Monica. I never been to the west coast so not sure of the surroundings there and distances. Rod I will PM you where I am staying a bit later today.
What kind of "surroundings" might you be interested in? Do you have a rental car or are you footbound for the duration of your trip? If footbound, what part of Santa Monica are you in? I'm a bit more familiar with the Venice Beach/Marina Del Rey sections on the south neighboring border of Santa Monica, but I may be able to offer up a suggestion or two.

I will be officially staying in Santa Monica. I never been to the west coast so not sure of the surroundings there and distances. Rod I will PM you where I am staying a bit later today.
What kind of "surroundings" might you be interested in? Do you have a rental car or are you footbound for the duration of your trip? If footbound, what part of Santa Monica are you in? I'm a bit more familiar with the Venice Beach/Marina Del Rey sections on the south neighboring border of Santa Monica, but I may be able to offer up a suggestion or two.

I do have a rental car. Besides the wed night get -together I will have time on Tuesday night and Thursday from morning till about 3-3:30 pm

Wednesday looks promising for me too, already counting down till then. :thumbs:

Hope you got into town safely, Dan. See you Wednesday.

Got to Santa Minica last night. Pretty hip place :thumbs:

See you guys tom !!!!!

Just to clarify...

Herf at Matt Denny's on 12/5 at 7 PM

I'm definitely in for tonight if I can get a ride from Charley (thanks for offering Charley)...hopefully I wasn't too late in responding.

Matt Denny's
145 E. Huntington Drive
Arcadia, California 91006
626-462-0250

Going to have to bow out of this one. The Fiance need my help tonight at 8:00

Hey everybody...

I had a great time last night even though I left early. It was getting way too cold at that point (thanks for the sweater Mark).

It was nice to meet you Dan...I hope you have a great time in San Francisco just don't walk into empty strip joints or make sure you talk to them before moving on to the finer things.

Good meeting everybody else. Not going into names goes I'll probably butcher it.

-Chico

Had a great time. Dan - it was a pleasure to meet you! Glad you were able to make it out this way. Have a great time in SF, and watch out for those Thai massage parlors. :D

Dan it was great to meet you. Have fun for the rest of your vacation.

Edit to say: "working" vacation ;)

Great seeing everyone last night, especially CgarDan. Be safe the rest of your trip!