• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Going to Cancun

ricmac25

Token Cuban Guy
I'm going to Cancun next week. I know there is a Casa de Habanos there. Have any of you been there?
Actually, I've never been to any of the Casa de Habanos, what are the prices like?
Any recommendations on what I should get?

What cigars are smoking good right now without having to age them is a factor for the recommendations.

Joe P's tips FWIW

1)ONLY BUY FROM LCDH
2)Look for something from 98 if not
3)Something from late 01 Oct-Dec or maybe early 02 if not
4)Something fresh May-current 03
5)ONLY BUY FROM LCDH

As far as what to buy? I'd say stick with smaller ring gauge cigars pc's , corona, tpc's etc. This will also help keep the cost down as I believe they will be a bit expensive.

Best thing to do is take your own if you have them and buy a few samples from LCDH.

Just my 2 cents

I just went to Cozumel(across the bay) and there cigars abundant. The LCDH was pretty decent. Fairly steep in price though. Since I spent 3 days there I was able to shop around at the different cigar shops. There are better deals to be found, but in general the price difference isn't too much. Many of the dealers will allow you to smoke one outta the box to try the flavor. If you like it you agree to buy the box, if not, then just the single. But the LCDH had all of the hard to find cigars. Salamones, Trinis, LE's, etc... Remember, buyer beware. Oh yeah, the young Montes were smoking good 2 months ago.

Emo

Sounds like two good votes and one jelous (me) person. Hope it's a good time. ;) Sure it will be :thumbs: