• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Going to court

kona1000

Buy Bitcoin
I’ve got to go to civil court Oct 7. Just wondering if there where any litigators on here who can help me not make a fool of myself and of course win- I got hit on the highway 2 years ago.

Thanks.

Hey I’m kicking ass thus far!!

And I’m going to win. The help I wanted just had to do with how the actual day in court will go. Gieco has played plenty of games.

For two years into this law suite I can’t wait for it to be over. I’ll keep you nay sayers posted.

I was entering the highway in my vehicle and was side swiped by the defendant. My car died in my lane. I had to be towed. He is saying he never left his lane and I hit him. Geico said it’s a he said/he said situation.

Hey I’m kicking ass thus far!!

And I’m going to win. The help I wanted just had to do with how the actual day in court will go. Gieco has played plenty of games.

For two years into this law suite I can’t wait for it to be over. I’ll keep you nay sayers posted.

I was entering the highway in my vehicle and was side swiped by the defendant. My car died in my lane. I had to be towed. He is saying he never left his lane and I hit him. Geico said it’s a he said/he said situation.
How’d it go?

What did the police report say?

Has insurance paid anything? What are you attempting to sue the other driver for?

Whoah... necrobump. Yeah, I remember this now. How did it go? I hope everything ended in your favor.

They settled. I was railroaded by the judge to drop my insurance fraud case.

A victory but I should of had 3x the settlement!

Some people are to afraid to fight the Big guys on their own.
What’s the back story besides “I got hit on the highway 2 years ago”?