• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Good B&M in Orlando?

tolije

Can someone direct me to a worthwhile B&M somewhere between Orlando and Daytona. I am heading down for the Cup rac next weekend. I am looking to pick up some high end singles that I have yet to try. So f you have any suggestions on that, I appreciate the input. Help a newbie out here.

All you need to know...

Corona Cigar Store
Lake Mary, Florida

Corona Cigar

Is this the place you are talking about? Just off exit 101 I-4.

I should be there Saturday 1 July - in the afternoon looking for some good smokes. If you are around, stop by - we'll smoke one. My treat.

Thanks much

edited to adjust date.

Yes, that's the place. It's in a small shopping plaza. A couple of places to eat, a jewelery store, movie theatre...etc. They serve beer and wine and have some chairs inside and out. Easy place to kill a couple of hours.

That's a long weekend for me, not sure if we are going to be in town or not. We should have firmer plans by tbe middle of the week. If we are in town, then I would for sure be up for an afternoon at Corona.

I'll PM ya with my contact info...

Cheers,
Joe

Tobacco leaf in New Smyrna has all the Padron 64 & 26 in stock right now.
Just south of daytona. Not a great place to hang out, but you could pick up some nice smokes. Across the street from New Smyrna Harley Davidson and Pub 44.

They also have the 40th anni 1926, as of yesterday.

If you're gonna go to Corona, make sure you eat at Roy's. Same parking lot. You won't regret it.

Well the wife and I hooked up with Tony and his wife at the Corona Cigar store on Saturday just after lunch. They were on their way to Daytona for the race. First time meet for all of us, but with cigars, kids and the US Army in common, it was an easy and fun time. We watched England lose to Portugal on the big screen while we swapped life stories. It seems we served in the army together separately!

We burned through one, traded some cigars and then they were off to Daytona. Merry and I hung around a few minutes while I finished my cigar and beer. We contemplated getting a bucket of Coronas and spending the afternoon on the patio watching the folks go by...but in the end, chores won out and we headed for home. When we went to pay our tab, they told us that Tony had already taken care of it. Nice move (ya sneaky bastige!). Next time, it's on me.

Hope you had fun at the races and arrived home safe and sound.

Great time at the races and at Corona's. Got back to the room at 3 AM. We had a very enjoyable time with jgohlke and wife. I highly recommend a visit to both Corona Cigar Company stores for anyone that is visiting the Orlando area. You won't be disappointed. Maybe you can even get jgohlke to burn one with you.

Thanks Joe for the great hospitality during my visit to your town.

I haven't yet made it home. I have a little time until my flight leave the Orlando airport, so I thought I would check in with the BOTL.