• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Good bye CP...

We need some soothing balm for our inflated toes.
For me, it's a cigar and some bourbon on the rock. :whistling:

Probably a better remedy than ointment, actually... now that you mention it. Just one rock? Is it an actual rock? I say this because you can get Nordic rocks that you put in the freezer and then chuck it (well maybe gently place it) in your glass and it doesn't melt because its a rock.

silly spelling.

Probably a better remedy than ointment, actually... now that you mention it. Just one rock? Is it an actual rock? I say this because you can get Nordic rocks that you put in the freezer and then chuck it (well maybe gently place it) in your glass and it doesn't melt because its a rock.

silly spelling.
LOL, ok "on the rocks..." (but I just use one cube)

silly spelling.

I wouldn't bet on that in Shane's shine :rolleyes:

I'm sorry you have to leave this way Loren, I hope you stay healthy, wealthy, and wise!

However, as for me? I'm going to stick around and have a great time here in the greatest community on the net! ;)

Life is too short to be unhappy, enjoy it to the fullest no matter WHERE you are.

silly spelling.

Now... that is the sort of hooch I need to get my hands on... it's getting cold down under. Also, it would be handy to be able to melt rocks at a whim.

I don't know, I just don't get the point of this thread. If something is bothering you and you want to bring it to the communities attention that's one thing, but these look at me, farewell, I am going to take my ball and go home posts always annoy me. Sure things have changed over time, some good and some bad and they will continue to change. That's what happens when you have a community that grows, new people, new thoughts, new points of view, but the bottom line values and fabric that hold us all together remains the same. I don't like some of the little things that go on here but I love this community and thus, I take the good with the bad. Sorry you felt like the bad outweighed the good, Loren.

I'm sorry you have to leave this way Loren, I hope you stay healthy, wealthy, and wise!

However, as for me? I'm going to stick around and have a great time here in the greatest community on the net! ;)

Life is too short to be unhappy, enjoy it to the fullest no matter WHERE you are.

x2

Ain't he great with words?

Let's not forget that Loren is not in the best of health. If he had of just disappeared some of us would have been worried and thought the worst. I for one think he was being considerate. Loren, good luck

Doc.

Let's not forget that Loren is not in the best of health. If he had of just disappeared some of us would have been worried and thought the worst. I for one think he was being considerate. Loren, good luck

Doc.

That was my take on it as well Doc....

See ya Pops... hopefully at Padron next year :)
In the meantime take care of yourself, and rethink the leaving over a good cigar once every few weeks, ok?

???

What is going on around here lately? Are we all this thin-skinned that simple jokes and jabbing send us into a tizzy?

We're all grown men and women here people... Did we forget that?

Did we forget that we're able to talk things out like civilized human beings?

For real, get out of my head....

I could not agree more brother...

Tim

Good luck Loren in what ever the future brings you. I hope you will stop by from time to time just to check in.

I wish you nothing but the best in your journeys and health Loren.

As for CP....give it some time, you know how it is. Maybe we'll see you in the near future.

Take care Loren. You can still get in the buy if you are around at that time.

silly spelling.

:cool:

Maybe we should get a going away present for him?

Back