• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Good God Almighty...

MiamiCubano

El Martillo (My Boxing Name)
So I hit the pad a little earlier this afternoon and the ever vigilant valet guy tells me I have a few boxes waiting for me. WTF? A "few" boxes??? So I go sign for the boxes and see a little return addy I am familiar with. Still...don't quite know what to expect.

Open them up...KABOOM...practically bombed by my own Cubanita wife. In these boxes gents were/are:

1. Box of Don Pepin Blue Label - Exclusivos (essentially a mammoth "A" size stick, date stamped on the box in 2006, the first part is too light to decipher);
2. Box of Vegas Cubanas - Delicias (date stamped Nov. 2006); and,
3. Box of Habana Leon - Gran Corona - Serie F (another "A" size stick, date stamped Dec. 2004).

Holy schnike!..A Pepin boatload! So...I'm a bit speechless. Will post some pics of these beauties soon; sadly, she left with the digital camera or I can otherwise not find the damn thing.

At any rate, just wanted to share how amazing Mrs. MC is. :thumbs:

Edited/updated to add pics:

Pictures001.jpg

Pictures002.jpg

Pictures006.jpg

Pictures003.jpg

Pictures004.jpg

Pictures005.jpg

Is she trying to compensate for something? She giving you hints about her buying A sized sticks?

:sign:

Nice gifts for sure.

This ain't your first day on the beach. Snap outta of it. You know you're going to pay for those cigars. One way or the other. :sign:

Doc.

Is she trying to compensate for something? She giving you hints about her buying A sized sticks?

:sign:

Nice gifts for sure.

:laugh:

If she woulda given me some of those Puros Indios "Chiefs," or some of those Graycliff Big Bamboos, then I'd be worried.

These "A" babies offer no intimidation. :cool:

That's a helluva woman you have there, and she has great taste!!!

This ain't your first day on the beach. Snap outta of it. You know you're going to pay for those cigars. One way or the other. :sign:

Doc.

Of that, I'm certain...she is gone right now by the way...and earlier had mentioned something about wanting to trade in her Porsche for something else...I'm figuring the odds of her being at The Collection over in the Gables right now are pretty high.

It doesn't matter what she wants, give it to her! If she keeps doing that, she deserves it.

Ken

Doc.

Words of wisdom from a man that has spent a few on the beach. :sign:

Happy Anniversary!

You did remember your anniversary didn't you?

I wish I had that kind of time to go through 3 boxes of "A" sized sticks. Quite a haul from quite a gal!

Doc.

Of that, I'm certain...she is gone right now by the way...and earlier had mentioned something about wanting to trade in her Porsche for something else...I'm figuring the odds of her being at The Collection over in the Gables right now are pretty high.

Guess who ordered a new 911 convertible yesterday? :whistling:
Will be picking it up next week (tues), turning in the/her Cayenne.

We Italians understand these things better than most ;)

Doc.

Doc.

Sounds like a small price to pay for such a lovely lady. You are a blessed man, sir.

:)

Wow.

That's quite the fantastic gift to get from your wife. Congratulations!

You'll be enjoying those about as long as she's driving that car, I'm sure.

Doc.

ha, it was a nice trade though. The thing women don't understand is we will get them what they want anyway, but we greatly appreciate what they give us before hand to butter us up.