• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Good Morning S / BOTL - 2013

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's another early day at the office as my first meeting today is 0630. Heading out shortly so I hope everyone has a good "Hump Day" and enjoys....... :)

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on as always and it's Thursday which means that we'll be at Schlesinger's Hudson Valley Cigars this evening enjoying primo stogies. Congrats to the Yankees as they beat the Orioles last night 9 - 3:
It's looking like we're gonna have another hot one today here in the Hudson Valley according to NOAA: Today - Mostly sunny, with a high near 90. Calm wind becoming west 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon. Enjoy all and we hope to see a few of the local S/BOTL tonight....... 🍻

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's Friday! We had a good time at Schlesinger's last night, it was good to see the fellas and hang out for a while. Congrats to the Yankees last night on their win with Aaron Judge hitting a 3 run homer in the ninth. They'll be taking on the Red Sox this weekend here in the Bronx with the first game tonight starting at 1905 (7:05 pm). The NASCAR drivers will be racing on Sunday in Loudon, NH live on NBCSN. Enjoy your weekend everyone, relax and enjoy a favorite or two or....... :)

Good morning everyone, the coffee has been on since 0420 as always and it's back to work Monday. Beth and I had another great weekend: Saturday was spend at the cigar shop with the fellas until early afternoon; chicken wings on the grill that evening; yesterday we went to one of our nieces graduation party / prepping to head off to Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT); and then finished off the weekend watching NASCAR relaxing at home. A big congrats to the Yankees for sweeping the Red Sox as Aaron Judge is on a tear hitting homers in all three games. With Isaias heading up the East Coast, the Hudson Valley should get quite a bit of rain Monday night into Wednesday. Stay safe everyone in it's current path and hunker down...... 👍

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's raining as we speak. So far, Tropical Storm Isaias has hit us head on and we hope it passes us by. Congrats to the Yankees as they had another win last night, keep it up fellas as the season is a short one. Anyway, enjoy everyone and remember to be safe out there........ :)

Good morning everyone, the coffee has been on since 0400 and it's "Hump Day". We survived the storm with minimal damage, lots of rain and wind here in the Hudson Valley as it moved through. We've been on generator power since yesterday afternoon (thank god we invested in a whole house generator a couple of years ago). Have a good day all and enjoy....... 🍻

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it’s Friday! Had a busy day yesterday with contractors at the house doing some scheduled remodeling. We still made it to Hudson Valley Cigars last night to see the guys and enjoy a couple of favorites. I hope everyone has a great weekend and enjoys...... :)

Morning Charlie. Out in our gazebo with some Joe and a Padron 6-7000. Dandy morning at 77° but Texas at this time of the year keeps its promise of getting warmer ( 95°) today. Nice cooling breeze, so a pleasant beginning. Have a great day.

Good Saturday morning everyone, the espresso coffee is on and a cigar is in order shortly. I've got a few errands to run this morning and then I'll head over to the cigar shop and see the fellas. Enjoy all and be safe this weekend....... :)

Good morning all, the coffee is on as always and it's back to work Monday. Beth and I had a good day yesterday, took a ride through the country side to Kingston, NY where we stopped at Keegan's Ale and had a couple:
https://www.keeganales.com/brewery/
Congrats to Kevin Harvick for taking the checkered flag in yesterday's NASCAR race and sweeping the weekend as well. Enjoy your week everyone and I hope you get to smoke a favorite or two or....... 🍻

Good morning everyone, the coffee has been on since 0400 and it's gonna be another hot one today according to NOAA:
Stay dehydrated all and check in on your neighbors as well........ :)

Good morning all, the coffee is on as always and it's already "Hump Day". Congrats to the Yankees on their win last night 9 - 6 over the Braves, these two teams will be back at this evening at 1905 (7:05 pm). Stay cool out there everyone and enjoy........ 🍻

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's looking like we'll have another warm one today. Congrats to the Yankees on another win last night, way to go fellas. Enjoy all and remember to be safe out there...... 👍

Charlie, hasta pasta brother. Hot, oh yeah, we are having three days of HOT, 100° yesterday, 102° for the next two. Next week we cool down to 95°. Went out last night just to end the four walls syndrome and it was 94° at 2045. Chit! Have a good day brother. Hey, is the academy open this year?

Charlie, hasta pasta brother. Hot, oh yeah, we are having three days of HOT, 100° yesterday, 102° for the next two. Next week we cool down to 95°. Went out last night just to end the four walls syndrome and it was 94° at 2045. Chit! Have a good day brother. Hey, is the academy open this year?

Yes sir, the entire Corps (4000+) is back and the first day of class is Monday morning...... 👍

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's Friday! The Red Sox are in town this weekend taking on the Yankees and the NASCAR drivers are down in Daytona starting tonight:
Enjoy your weekend everyone and I hope you get to smoke a favorite or two through out it....... :)

And a good morning to you. Yeah, coffee and a Ezra Zion ( a first ). Going for 105°, not happy but oh well. Autumn is coming. I'm watching golf while at my shop. I'm so old I don't recognize a lot of the newer players, but Hoge made one sweet azz shot for a birdie. Will NASCAR be running with the stands empty? Unfortunate. 4000 class-men, with facemasks.

Charlie, have a good one. Enjoy what you can. See you around the bend.

Morning to you Charlie. Hitting the grinder here while its starting at 79° and maybe our last HOT day. Got some joe and smoking a Dos Hombre from Nic thanks to Jon Elliott. Enjoy the day, Monday is waiting.

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's back to work Monday already. Beth and I had another productive weekend: Friday evening we relaxed out back with a few drinks and a couple of tasty cigars; Saturday morning I headed to Lowes and picked up some essentials to reseal our 3 season room which we completed yesterday. Congrats to the Yankees for winning the last 3 games all against the Red Sox and they'll close out the series tonight starting at 1905 (7:05 pm). Also a big congrats to Chase Elliott for taking the checkered flag in yesterday first ever road course at the Daytona Raceway. Enjoy your week everyone and I hope you get to smoke a couple of your favorites throughout it...... 👍

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on as always and it's a cool 61°F here in the Hudson Valley after a nice thunder storm we had during the night. Congrats to the Yankees on another win last and for sweeping the 4 game series with the Red Sox. The Bombers will take on Tampa Bay tonight and hopefully the bats stay alive and put up another "W". Enjoy all and remember to stay safe out there....... :)