• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Good Morning S / BOTL - 2013

Hey Charlie. Was born in '43, so 50-58 I was a die hard Yankee fan. Fun remembering all the old guys now, better when they played " The Bums ". Good memories. Have a good day my friend.

Good morning all, the coffee has been on since 0420 and already "Hump Day". I see that the Yankees lost last night 6 - 3, lets go fellas and turn that around tonight for a win. Enjoy your day everyone....... 🍻

Good morning back to you Charlie. having some joe also and blessed with a 67° beginning. Yeah, had the Yank on also. This year is a good practice year, feel each other out.. Enjoy your hump day and a smoke. See you around the bend.

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on as always and it's Thursday which means we'll be stopping by Hudson Valley Cigars this evening. I see that the Yankees dropped another one, come on fellas and win one this afternoon. I hope all of you have a great day and enjoy....... :)

Morning Charlie. Came down to 69°. Have some joe and just a average smoke. Not entirely with the program, the Yanks loss don't help. Have a good day brother.

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's Friday! We had a good time at Schlesinger's last night, the regulars were there and all. Well, the Yankees lost again and got swept by the Rays three games in a row. Next up is our neighboring NY Mets, hopefully the fellas can do better this time. The NASCAR drivers are in Dover, DE this weekend with a busy schedule starting this afternoon:
Enjoy everyone and remember to be safe out there....... 🍻

Morning Charlie. Up early and outside by 6:30 with some joe. This year baseball is practice season, our Rangers are having their problems and my wife is a big fan. Her fav is Elvis Andrus. Just not the same watching without fans. Hope you have a great weekend.

Good morning all, the coffee has been on since 0420 and it's back to work Monday. Beth and I had a great weekend, got a few things done around the house and ventured out to a few adult establishments as well. Unfortunately, the Mets vs. Yankees series this weekend was postponed because of COVID, we did watch quite a bit of NASCAR both Saturday and Sunday. I hope everyone has a great week and enjoys a few of your favorites throughout it........ 👍

Morning Charlie. You were up before before me. I dragged it down at 0645 and 74° with joe in the insulated cup. Have PT this morning and a Dr. visit at 1300. After that I'm going to try and make my B&M and chill for a afew hours. Been watching the heck out of golf. Have a good day general, keep them boys straight.

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on as always and it's kickin'. Beth ordered a new waterfall for the backyard last week which came in yesterday. I installed it after work and it looks great. This is the time of the year we go around and look for the end of season sales for backyard furniture and such. Not this year with COVID, everyone stayed home and bought everything in stock and the sales were no where to be found. There will always be the Spring sales which will work out just fine. Anyway, enjoy all and remember to be safe out there....... :)

Morning general. Same here, just a tad later. Nice morning and the joe was good. Had a BOTL give me a Joya Red for watching his dog while he went in for a stick. Actually not bad, hit the morning notes just fine. The financials will disagree with you on spring sales as the FED is about to announce the new policy which will not be good for our current inflation situation, But enjoy the waterfall now. You have a good one sir.

Good morning all, the coffee has been on since 0400 as I have to head into the office for a 0600 meeting. The Yankees vs Braves game in Atlanta got rainined out so they will play a double header today starting at 1600 (4 pm). Enjoy your Hump Day everyone...... 🍻

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's Thursday which means we'll be at Hudson Valley Cigars this evening. I see that the Yankees lost both games yesterday, let go fellas and turn it around with a couple of "W"s now. Anyway, enjoy all and remember to be safe out there...... 👍

Morning Charlie. Got some cooler weather from the hurricane, nothing else. 74° and joe. Have a major Dr. appointment this morning in the busie part of town 35 miles from me. Hoping modern science is going to come up with a needed at-a- boy and we can set a goal. You have a good one. Charlie, who is REALLY playing real B ball this season? This season is being played in the Land of Oz.

Good morning all, the coffee is on as always and Friday! We had a good time at Schlesinger's last night, some of the regulars were there and all. Sports wise this weekend, the Yankees take on the Mets starting this afternoon. The NASCAR drivers are in Daytona which is the world capital of racing. Enjoy everyone and I hope you all get to relax as well...... 🍻

Morning to ya brother. Dandy morning with a stick and joe as we prepare for 103°. Have a pleasant weekend general.

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's back to work Monday. Beth and I had a relaxing weekend filled with family and friends, good barbecue, cold beers and top shelf cigars. The Yankees took 3 out of 5 games from the Mets and snapped a 7 game loosing streak. Lets keep it up fellas as they take on Tamp Bay this evening at 1905 (7:05 pm). There was some great racing at Daytona this weekend, the regular season is now over and the playoffs start next Sunday in Darlington, SC. Enjoy your week all....... :)

Always good to see you Charlie, today is the last dang hot, have rain scheduled, but weather is like the post office, maybe..maybe.

Good morning all, the coffee is on as always and it's looking like we'll have a little rain for the next couple of days according to NOAA:
I see that the Yankees lost last night against the Rays, lets go fellas and turn it around tonight and put up a "W". Enjoy your day everyone and remember to be safe out there....... 👍

Morning Charlie. Early wakeup today. Have joe with me and getting ready for storms and a nice temp drop. You have a good day also.