• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Good Morning S / BOTL - 2013

Good morning all, the coffee is brewing and it’s looking like we’ll have another nice day down here in Clearwater Beach, FL. We had a very Merry Christmas yesterday, rib eyes on the grill, cold beers all day and cigars burning as well. Today is our last full day down here at the beach as we fly home tomorrow. Enjoy your day everyone and go Eagles……. 👍

Good afternoon everyone, we’re back in New York after a great week in Florida. It was nice to get away and spend the holidays in warm weather and watch the sun go down at the beach. Taking the rest of this week off and getting things back to normal. Enjoy your day all and remember to be safe out there....... 🇺🇸

Good morning all, the espresso coffee is on and it's looking like we'll have rain off and on here in the Hudson Valley through the weekend:
Today - A 30 percent chance of rain, mainly after 3pm. Cloudy, with a high near 44. Calm wind.
Tonight - A 30 percent chance of rain, mainly before 1am. Patchy fog after 9pm. Otherwise, cloudy, with a steady temperature around 44. Calm wind.
Friday - Patchy fog before 11am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a high near 50. Light and variable wind.
Friday Night - A 50 percent chance of rain, mainly after 1am. Cloudy, with a low around 43. Light south wind.
New Year's Day - Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 53. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
Saturday Night - Rain likely, mainly before 1am. Cloudy, with a steady temperature around 51. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
Sunday - Rain likely, mainly before 1pm. Cloudy, with a high near 53. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

This evening, we'll be heading over to the Aroma Cigar Room in Monroe, NY to see how everyone's holiday has been so far and to smoke a couple of primo stogies. Enjoy everyone and I hope a few of the local S/BOTL make it out tonight....... :)

Good morning everyone, the espresso is on and it's the last day of vacation at home. It was a nice 15 days away from the office, I'm sure that there will be plenty of catch up work tomorrow and clear out unneeded emails and such. Today, Beth and I will take down the outside holiday lights and then kick back and watch some NFL and NHL on the television. Have a great day all and enjoy........ 👍

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's back to work Monday. We got all the holiday lights down and stuff stored back away in the attic until this coming holiday season. Congrats to the Eagles on their win and making it into the playoffs:
Enjoy your week everyone and remember as always to be safe out there....... :)

Good morning everyone, the coffee has been on since 0410 and it's a bit chilly out there with the temperature sitting at 14°F. The weather guessers at NOAA predicted at 0445 for Hudson Valley the following:
Today - Sunny, with a high near 36. Wind chill values between 15 and 25. Light and variable wind becoming south around 6 mph in the afternoon.
I'm going into work a little early today as we have manning at 0700 so I'll be home early. Going to do a little yard work when I get home, so the sunny day should help. Have a great day all and I hope you get to enjoy a favorite or two or......... 🍻

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's already "Hump Day". It's definitely winter here in the Hudson Valley and the weather changed drastically as NOAA has predicted freezing rain this morning causing West Point to call a "Code Red" until 0930 this morning:

Today - A chance of freezing drizzle before 8am, then a chance of freezing rain between 8am and 11am, then a chance of rain after 11am. Cloudy, with a high near 41. Wind chill values between 20 and 30. South wind 5 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

I got the yard work done yesterday as planned and today I'm planning to pull out the snow blower and give it a once over to ensure it's ready for the snow that'll be arriving soon enough. Enjoy everyone and definitely be safe out there....... 👍

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on as always and it's Thursday which means we'll be at the Aroma Cigar Room this evening. As planned yesterday, I pulled out the snow blower and gave it the once over. A few pumps on the primer, full choke and one pull fired up the machine like it's been running all year. Mother nature has some snow predicted for tonight (only 3"), not enough to use the snow blower but I'm sure soon enough we'll get dumped on in the near future. Anyway, enjoy all and we hope to see a few of the local S/BOTL tonight....... :)

Good morning all, the espresso coffee is on and it's Friday! We had a good time at Aroma last night, the usual suspects were out and a number of old faces we haven't seen in a while. Weather wise, we have received a few inches of snow so far and it's dwindling down as we speak. West Point called a "Code Red" until 1000 (10 am) and we will host an updated call at 0800 (8 am) if it needs to be extended or not. Have a great weekend everyone and enjoy....... ☃️

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on as usual and it's back to work Monday. We had a good weekend overall: Saturday, we had a celebration of life for one of Beth's brothers that passed away before Christmas and we're honoring another one of her brothers that passes two weeks prior this coming Friday. Both brothers passes away peacefully from Alzheimer's, god rest their souls. I hope you all have a great week and enjoy....... :)

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's a brisk 0°F outside as we speak with the Wind Chill according to NOAA:
Today's high will be 17°F so that means we'll be layered up and definitely have gloves and a cold weather hat on. Enjoy your day everyone and definitely be safe out there....... 👍

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on as always and it's already "Hump Day". Well, we survived the coldest day of the winter so far and I'm sure we'll have a few more of them before it's over. I hope you all have a great day and enjoy........ 🍻

Good morning all, the coffee has been on since 0410 as always and it's Thursday (my last work day this week). We have an early start at the office today as I have to open up the EOC at 0630 so I'll be hitting the road shortly. I hope everyone has a great day and enjoys....... :)

Good morning everyone, the espresso coffee is on and it's Friday! Today, we will lay Beth's brother Tommy to rest as he passes away peacefully back in December with his family by his side. He passed away from Alzheimer's which is a terrible disease and it's even worse for the caregivers that have to watch their love ones fade away. Tommy was a great father, grandfather, brother and husband to his loving family. Rest in peace brother, you are dearly missed and will not be forgotten. Until we meet again....... 💜

Good morning everyone, the espresso coffee is on and it's Friday! Today, we will lay Beth's brother Tommy to rest as he passes away peacefully back in December with his family by his side. He passed away from Alzheimer's which is a terrible disease and it's even worse for the caregivers that have to watch their love ones fade away. Tommy was a great father, grandfather, brother and husband to his loving family. Rest in peace brother, you are dearly missed and will not be forgotten. Until we meet again....... 💜
Charlie please tell Beth I send my love! Sorry for your loss!

Good morning all, the espresso coffee and Belgium Waffles are on. Wanted to ensure I had a full belly prior to going out and clearing the heavy snow from the side and walkways as well as the vehicles and driveway. Unfortunately, the Eagles played horribly yesterday and got eliminated from the NFL playoffs just as the Cowboys, Steelers, Patriots and the Raiders. One good thing to consider, the NASCAR season starts the 6th of February in Los Angeles at the Coliseum:
Enjoy your week everyone and I hope you get to enjoy a favorite or two or....... 👍

Good morning everyone, the coffee is back on at 0410 as always and it's back to work Tuesday. We have an early day today as we have to be in at 0700 so I'll be heading towards West Point shortly and taking it easy with possible black ice in certain places on the mountain. Enjoy all and definitely be care out there today......... ☃️

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's already "Hump Day". It's looking like we have a chance of some snow this evening into the early morning according to NOAA. The weather guessers are predicting and inch or two of the white stuff:
Have a great day everyone and enjoy....... 🍻