• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Good Morning S / BOTL - 2013

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on as always and it's Thursday which means we'll be at the Aroma Cigar Room in Monroe, NY this evening. Weather wise, no snow has actually fallen to the ground as of yet. The weather guessers are saying that it is snowing but I don't see anything thing sticking to the ground as we speak. Anyway, enjoy all and we hope to see a few of the local S/BOTL tonight....... :)

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's Friday! We had a good night at Aroma, a number of the regulars were out as well as a few of our friends we haven't see in a while. Weather wise, we ended up with roughly 3" of snow yesterday and currently it's -2°F with the wind chill. There are going to be some good NFL Football games both Saturday and Sunday starting at 1630 (4:30 pm) tomorrow. The NY Rangers are hot on the ice right now and NASCAR is heating up as well with the first race of the year coming the 6th of February. Enjoy the weekend everyone....... 🍻

Good morning everyone, the coffee has been on since 0410 as always and it's back to work Monday. We had a good weekend overall, spent Saturday at the Aroma Cigar Room with the fellas and the had a nice dinner at home with Beth. Yesterday after doing some grocery shop, we relaxed at the house and enjoyed a few cold one while watching a couple of great NFL games on the television. I would have loved to see Buffalo advance in the Payoffs but a big congrats to the Chiefs on a well played game. Have a great week all and enjoy........ :)

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's looking like we'll have a nice day here in the Hudson Valley according to NOAA:
Congrats to the NY Rangers on their win last night 3 - 2 in a shoot out over the LA Kings. They'll be back at it Thursday evening at Columbus, OH taking on the Blue Jackets at 1900 (7 pm). Have a great day everyone and always remember to be safe out there...... 👍

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on as always and it's already "Hump Day". We have another early morning today at West Point so I'll be heading out shortly to be there by 0700 and ready for the day. Enjoy all and I hope you have a great day as well...... :)

Good morning all, the coffee is on this brisk Thursday morning (3°F) and very much welcomed. We'll be at the Aroma Cigar Room tonight to enjoy a top shelf stogie or two and cheer on the NY Rangers hopefully to another "W":
Enjoy everyone we hope to see a few of the local S/BOTL this evening....... 🏒

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's Friday! We had a great at Aroma, place was hoppin' and everyone was enjoying top shelf cigars and all. Unfortunately, the NY Rangers came up short loosing 5 - 3, they'll be back at it tonight against the Minnesota Wild starting at 2000 (8 pm). Also this weekend, we have the NFL Conference Championship games on Sunday to determine who goes to the Superbowl. My prediction is the Chiefs vs. the Rams in the big game come February 13th. Lastly, the Rolex 24 starts tomorrow afternoon live from Daytona, FL:
Enjoy your weekend all and be safe out there as we have some snow predicted tonight through tomorrow afternoon........ ☃️

Good morning all, the coffee has been on since 0410 and it's back to work Monday. Congrats to the Rams and the Bengals for making it to the Super Bowl, should make for a good game for sure. Congrats to the NY Rangers as well for their 3 - 2 victory yesterday over the Seattle Kraken. Beth and I watched quite a bit of the Rolex 24 and the last few laps was out of control. Congrats to all the series winners and I hope the rest of the IMSA season will be just as exciting to watch:
Enjoy your week everyone and remember to be safe out there........ 👍

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on as always and it's looking like we'll have a sunny day today with temps finally going above freezing for a day or two. This minor warm up will help with melting some of the snow on the streets and get us ready for the freezing rain they are predicting for the end of the week. The NY Rangers will be taking on the Florida Panthers tonight at home at Madison Square Garden starting at 1900 (7 pm). Hope you all have a great day and enjoy....... :)

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's another early morning in the office. One good thing is that we'll be getting off early so the BBQ will be lit and I'll enjoy a favorite cigar this afternoon as well. Congrats to the NY Rangers on their win last night over the Florida Panthers with a final score of 5 - 2. Enjoy everyone....... 🍻

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's Thursday which normally means we'll be at the Aroma Cigar Room this evening. That'll all depend on how much rain we get as the inclement weather is heading our way. Overnight, the rain will change over to freezing rain, sleet and snow. We have a weather call tonight to determine if we'll work remotely tomorrow and the status of West Point as well:
Overnight - Rain likely. Areas of dense fog. Otherwise, cloudy, with a low around 37. South wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
Thursday - Rain. Areas of dense fog. High near 43. South wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
Thursday Night - Rain. Low around 25. East wind 3 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between 1 and 2 inches possible.
Friday - Freezing rain before noon, then rain or freezing rain between noon and 2pm, then freezing rain and sleet likely after 2pm. Temperature falling to around 24 by 9am. Wind chill values between 15 and 20. North wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New ice accumulation of 0.1 to 0.3 of an inch possible. New sleet accumulation of less than one inch possible.
Friday Night - Snow and sleet likely before 10pm, then a slight chance of snow between 10pm and 1am. Cloudy, then gradually becoming partly cloudy, with a low around 14. North wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow and sleet accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
I hope you all have a great day and definitely be careful out there for the next few days....... 👍

Good morning all, the espresso coffee was on at 0630 and we're working from home today as the roads are covered with ice and West Point is "Code Red". We had a great time at Aroma last night, the place was packed and we smoked some top shelve stogies. NASCAR starts the 2022 racing season this weekend with the Busch Light Clash at the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum on Sunday:
Enjoy everyone and be careful if you have to go out in the adverse weather....... ❄️

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on as always and it's back to work Monday. We had a good weekend overall, spent Saturday at the Aroma Cigar Room with the guys and then brought BBQ home for Beth from Handsome Devil BBQ in Newburgh, NY:
Yesterday, Beth and I went out to do some shopping then came home to relax and watch NASCAR for the rest of the day. The Busch Light Clash was cool but bring on the Daytona 500 in two weeks. Enjoy your week all and definitely smoke a favorite or two or........ 👍

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's another early day as I have to be at the office by 0630. Not much going today except the usual meeting and all, at least I get to leave early and get home in a decent hour. Enjoy everyone and be safe out there....... :)

Good morning everyone, the coffee has been on since 0410 as always and it's already "Hump Day". It's looking like we'll have a sunny day here in the Hudson Valley with temps in the mid 40s according to NOAA:
We're firing up the grill this evening, enjoy all and smoke a favorite or two if you get the chance...... 🍻

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's Thursday which means we'll be at the Aroma Cigar Room in Monroe, NY this evening. Beth and I have been watch some of the Olympics off and on and I'll tell you, very impressive. I'm waiting on the hockey finals and a few other team sports to come. Enjoy everyone and we hope to see a few of the local S/BOTL tonight....... 👍

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on as always and it's Friday! We had a great time at Aroma last night, the place was packed, most likely because the weather was nice and folks wanted to get out and enjoy it. Tonight, Beth and I are going to the New Windsor American Legion for their annual Valentine's Day Happy Hour:
This Sunday is the NFL Superbowl and I'm sure that it'll be a great game with the Bengals taking on the Rams. I hope it's not a blow out and we have a great game down to the end. Enjoy all and I hope you get to smoke a favorite or two or........ :)

273210943_2765459743750597_2465490790948219703_n.jpg

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's back to work Monday already. We had a good weekend overall, went to the Aroma Cigar Room Saturday and yesterday for a while and then came home to watch the Super Bowl comfortably on the couch. Congrats to the Rams, unfortunately, none of our boxes won especially with the missed extra point. Oh well, there's always next year. The Daytona 500 is this coming Sunday, there plenty of scheduled events / racing building up to the Great American Race:
Enjoy your week everyone, smoke a favorite or two and try and stay warm....... :)

Good morning everyone, the coffee has been on since 0410 and it's another brisk day here in the Hudson Valley: -6°F with the wind chill.
It's another busy day at West Point so enjoy all and try and stay warm...... 👍

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's already "Hump day". It's good to see that NASCAR is back to Daytona, last night they had practice runs and tonight at 2000 (8 pm), they will qualify for Sunday's Daytona 500. We have another early morning at work, so I'll be heading to West Point shortly. Enjoy everyone and hope you get to smoke a favorite or two...... 🍻