• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Good Morning S / BOTL - 2013

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's back to work Tuesday after a great Independence Day weekend. We watched quite a bit of baseball, NASCAR and saw a lot of friends at yesterday's Cornwall Fourth of July Parade. I hope you all have a great week and enjoy...... :)

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's already "Hump Day". I see that the Yankees came up short last night in Pittsburgh versus the Pirates losing 5 - 2, lets go fellas and put up a "W" tonight. Enjoy everyone and remember to be safe out there....... 👍

Good morning everyone, the coffee has been on since 0410 as always and it's Thursday which means we'll be at the Aroma Cigar Room this evening. A huge congrats to the Yankees as they bounced back with a 16 - 0 win last night. Two grand slams and a couple of other out of the park homers as well. The Yankees are now heading to Boston for a four game series against the Red Sox starting tonight at 1910 (7:10 PM). I hope you all have a great day and enjoy a favorite or two........ 🤘

Good morning all, the coffee is on as always and it's Friday! We had a good time at Aroma last night, spent time with ole' friends and watched the Yankees win over the Red Sox 6 - 5. They'll be back at it tonight and hopefully put up another "W". The NASCAR drivers are in two different locations this weekend: Craftsman Truck Series will race in Lexington, OH tomorrow afternoon; the Xfinity and Cup Series will race in Atlanta, GA tomorrow and Sunday respectively:
Enjoy the weekend everyone, smoke a favorite or two or....... :)

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's back to work Monday already. We had a great weekend overall as Beth and I went to a ribbon cutting Saturday at the Orange County Veterans Center and the relaxed at home for the remainder of the day. Yesterday, we did a beer-can-turkey on the grill low and slow that came out very tasty. Congrats to Chase Elliott for winning the checkered flag in yesterday's NASCAR race and the Yankees / Red Sox split the series two games a piece. Enjoy your week all and remember to be safe out there....... 👍

Good morning all, the coffee is on as always and it's looking like we'll have rainy day this afternoon according to NOAA:
The Yankees will be back at it this evening against the Cincinnati Reds at home starting at 1905 (7:05 PM). I hope this inclement weather that the weather guessers are predicting doesn't hinder the start of the game. Anyway, enjoy everyone....... ⚾

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's an early day at the office on this "Hump Day". The Yankees gave up four runs in the 9th to lose last night 4 - 3, come on fellas, turn it around with "W" tonight. I hope you all have a great day and enjoy...... 🍻

Good morning all, the coffee has been on since 0410 as always and it's Thursday which means we'll be at the Aroma Cigar Room this evening. Congrats to the Yankees on their win last night in the 10th inning, lets cheer the Bronx Bombers on tonight to take the rubber game of the series. Enjoy your day everyone and we hope to see a few of the local S/BOTL tonight....... :)

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's Friday! We had another great night at Aroma, the place was packed and we all enjoyed some top shelf stogies. The Yankees ended up losing in the 10th this time, lets go fellas and get back on a roll as Boston is in town this weekend. The NASCAR drivers are in New Hampshire this weekend with racing tomorrow and Sunday. I hope you all have a great weekend and enjoy...... 👍

Good morning all, the coffee has been on since 0410 and it's back to work Monday. We had a relaxing weekend overall, got some yard work done and I definitely got to smoke a number of my favorite cigars throughout it. The Yankees took 2 out of 3 games from the Red Sox and a big congrats to Christopher Bell for taking his only 2nd checkered flag in yesterday's NASCAR race in New Hampshire. I hope everyone has a great week and gets to enjoy a favorite or two or......... 🍻

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's looking like we'll have a hot and sunny day here in the Hudson Valley according to NOAA:
Congrats to Juan Soto for winning the MLB Home Run Derby last night. The All-Star Game is on tonight starting at 1900 (7 PM) live on FOX. I hope you all have a great day and enjoy....... 👍

Good morning all, the coffee has been on since 0345 as it's another early morning at the office here at West Point. Congrats to the American League for winning the 2022 MLB All-Star game and to Giancarlo Stanton for being named the All-Star MVP:
I hope everyone has a great day and stays cool today. Stay hydrated and remember to be safe out there........ :)

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's Thursday which means we'll be at the Aroma Cigar Room in Monroe, NY this evening. The Yankees are back at it today with a double header versus the Astros down in Houston. The first game starts at 1310 (1:10 PM) and the second game is currently scheduled for 1840 (6:40 PM) as long as all goes well weather wise and all. I hope you all have a great day and we see a number of the local S/BOTL tonight....... 🤘

Good morning all, the coffee is on as always and it's Friday! We had a good time at Aroma last night, a number of the usual suspects were out enjoying primo stogies and catching up on the world news. Unfortunately, the Yankees dropped both games to the Astros yesterday, let's go fellas and turn things around this weekend in Baltimore. The NASCAR drivers are in the Poconos this weekend with racing tomorrow and Sunday. Enjoy everyone, stay hydrated and smoke a favorite or two if you get the chance....... :)

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's back to work Monday. We had a great weekend overall despite that the temperatures were in the upper 90s and humid. I spent Saturday at the Aroma Cigar Room with the fellas and some ladies celebrating one of our friend's 85th birthday. Yesterday, we did a little yard work before it got to hot and then sat in the gazebo until it was time to come in and enjoy some AC. The Yankees took 2 out of 3 games from the Orioles in Baltimore and now will take on the NY Mets starting tomorrow. Enjoy your week all...... 🍻

Good morning all, the coffee was on at 0350 as it's another early day here at West Point. It's good to see that the unbearable temps finally broke last night and we got to open our windows even if it's only for a few hours. According to NOAA, today's temperatures in the Hudson Valley will only get to a high of 82 °F:
Enjoy everyone and remember to be safe out there....... ⚾

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on as always and it's already "Hump Day". The Yankees came up short last night against the Mets losing 6 - 3 at Citi Field in Queens, NY. Hopefully they bounce back tonight and put up a "W" in this subway series. Enjoy all...... 🍻

Good morning all, the coffee has been on since 0410 and it's Thursday which means we'll be at the Aroma Cigar Room this evening smoking top shelf stogies and catching up on the world's news. I see that the Yankees came up short again last night to the Mets losing 3 - 2 this time. Lets go fellas and turn it around tonight as the Yankees take on the Royals in the Bronx starting at 1905 (7:05 PM). Enjoy everyone and we hope to see some of the local S/BOTL tonight...... :)

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's Friday! We had a great time at Aroma last night, the place was packed and we all were smoking our favorites. Congrats to the Yankees last night with a 1 - 0 win as Aaron Judge hit a walk-off homer in the bottom of the 9th:
They have three more games against the Royals this weekend starting tonight and hopefully they take them all. The NASCAR drivers are in Indianapolis this weekend with the Truck Series racing tonight, Xfinity Racing tomorrow afternoon and finishing up with the Cup Series on Sunday. I hope you all have a great weekend and enjoy a favorite or two or....... 🍻

Good morning all, the coffee has been on since 0410 and it's back to work Monday. We had a productive weekend, getting ready for the upcoming Quad State Herf & Cigar B Que on the 13th. Did some yard work Saturday morning and then prepped the 11 drink containers for the Herf:
Yesterday, one of our sponsors stopped over and delivered 12 cases of Long Train beer which was very nice of him. In the afternoon, Beth and I relaxed a local winery and the came hope to hang out in the gazebo for the rest of the day. The Yankees took 3 out of 4 games from the Royals and congrats to Tyler Reddick for grabbing the checkered flag in yesterday's NASCAR race. Enjoy your week everyone and remember to be safe out there...... 👍

Last edited: