• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Good Morning S / BOTL - 2013

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's another early morning at West Point. I see that the Yankees lost last night to the Angels 4 - 3, lets go fellas and turn things around and put up a few "W"s on the board. Aaron Judge did hit 50th homer for the season last night:
Enjoy all as the summer is still in full season....... :)

Good morning all, the coffee is on as always and it's already "Hump Day". A congrats to the Yankees for their 7 - 4 win last night and to Aaron Judge for hitting his 51st homer. He's definitely on pace to hitting 61+ and beating Roger Maris's record as the most homers as a Yankee:
Enjoy your day everyone, smoke a favorite or two if you get the chance....... 👍

Good morning everyone, the coffee has been on since 0410 as always and it's Thursday which means we'll be at the Aroma Cigar Room this evening. I see that the Yankees came up short last night against the Angels losing 3 - 2. They are off tonight and take on the Rays in Tampa for the weekend starting tomorrow night. Enjoy all and we hope to see a few of the local S/BOTL tonight...... :)

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's finally Friday! We had a good time last night at Aroma, the usual suspects were out enjoying top shelf cigars. It's looking like we'll have a nice Labor Day weekend weather wise according to NOAA until Monday when the rain is heading our way:
Sports wise, the Yankees are in Tampa for the weekend; NASCAR is in Darlington, SC; Army Football takes on Coastal Carolina in Conway, SC (Myrtle Beach). Enjoy everyone....... 🍻

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on as always and it's back to work Tuesday after a relaxing Labor Day weekend. Beth and I did some yard work on Saturday but we also hit a couple of wineries / breweries Sunday and yesterday. Spent time with friends and got some shopping in as well. The Hudson Valley finally got some much needed rain which started last night and should last until late tomorrow evening / early Thursday morning. I hope you all have a great week and enjoy...... 👍

Good morning all, the coffee has been on since 0410 and it's already "Hump Day". The Yankees got rained out last night and hopefully they'll get the double header in today (fingers crossed that mother nature cooperates). This Saturday, Army has their first home football game versus UTSA starting at 1200 (noon). We're getting ready and we'll be firing up the EOC at 0430 (4:30 AM) as always. Have a great day everyone and enjoy..... :)

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's Thursday which means we'll be at the Aroma Cigar Room in Monroe, NY this evening. Congrats to the Yankees on winning both games yesterday against the Twins, 5 - 4 and 7 - 1 respectfully. Lets root them on tonight to another win and sweep this series before the Rays come into town. I hope you all enjoy your day and we hope to see a few of the local S/BOTL tonight...... 🍻

Good morning all, the coffee is on as always and it's Friday! We had a good time at Aroma last night, the regulars were out and we all enjoy top shelf ceegars. Unfortunately, the Yankees came up short losing 4 - 3 last night. Lets go fellas and put up a few "W"s this weekend over the Rays and extend your first place lead. The NASCAR racers are in Kansas this weekend with racing tonight, tomorrow and Sunday. We'll be working the Army vs. UTSA football game tomorrow, EOC opens at 0530 (5:30 AM) and will remain open for a good hour or so after the game is over. Enjoy your weekend everyone and hope you get to enjoy a favorite or two or....... 🇺🇲

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's back to work Monday already. We had a good weekend over all: Army lost in OT 41-38; Yankees took 2 out of 3 from the Rays; Eagles won in Detroit over the Lions; got the grass cut yesterday morning before the rain came and enjoy a great cigar and a few beers as well. I hope you all have a great week and enjoy it as well...... 🍻

Good morning all, the coffee is on as always and it's a rainy Tuesday morning. According to NOAA, it's going to rain throughout the day and end around 1600 (4 PM) here in the Hudson Valley. The Yankees are in Boston for the next two days and they play tonight scheduled to start at 1910 (7:10 PM). Here is the hourly weather for Boston and it may or may not delay the start of tonight's game:
Anyway, enjoy everyone and remember to be safe out there....... ⚾

Good morning everyone, the coffee has been on since 0410 and it's already "Hump Day". Congrats to the Yankees on their win last night over the Red Sox with a final score of 7 - 6 in the 10th inning. Aaron Judge hit his 56th and 57th homers last night which is amazing:
I hope you all have a great day and enjoy....... 🍻

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's Thursday which means we'll be at the Aroma Cigar Room in Monroe, NY this evening. Congrats to the Yankees on another win last night over the Red Sox, the fellas are off tonight and will spend the weekend in Milwaukee, WI taking on the Brewers. Enjoy your day everyone and we hope to see a few of the local S/BOTL tonight........ 👍

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on as always and it's Friday! We had a good time at Aroma last night, the regulars were out and enjoying top shelf cigars. This weekend sports wise is pretty packed: The NASCAR racers are in Bristol, TN with racing tonight and tomorrow evening; Yankees are taking on the Brewers in Milwaukee; college football is busy tomorrow and the NFL has games all day on Sunday. I hope you all enjoy your weekend and enjoy...... 🍻

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's back to work Monday. We had a great weekend, Beth and I went to the Army vs. Villanova fooyball game Saturday with a group of our friends. Army won big time with a final score of 49 - 10. Yesterday after cutting the grass, we met a couple of our friends and went out for a couple of beers and then dinner at the Wherehouse in Newburgh, NY. I hope everyone has a great week and enjoys...... 👍

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on as always and it's looking like we'll have a couple of nice weather days here in the Hudson Valley according to NOAA:
Today - Mostly sunny, with a high near 77. Northwest wind 5 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
Tonight - Mostly clear, with a low around 56. Northwest wind around 6 mph becoming calm after midnight.
Wednesday - Sunny, with a high near 80. Calm wind becoming southwest 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon.
Congrats to the Philadelphia Eagles on their win last night over the Minnesota Vikings with a final score of 24 - 7. The Yankees are taking on the Pirates this evening at home in the Bronx, lets god fellas, you got this. I hope you all have a great day and enjoy....... 🍻

Good morning all, the coffee has been on since 0410 and it's already "Hump Day". Congrats to the Yankees on their win last night, Judge hit home run number 60 and Stanton hit a walk off grand slam in the bottom of the 9th for a final score of 9 - 8. They'll take on the Pirates for one more tonight and then host the Red Sox for the weekend. I hope everyone has a great day and enjoys........ ⚾

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's Thursday which we all know that it means we'll be at the Aroma Cigar Room this evening. Congrats to the Yankees on their big win last night with a final score of 14 - 2. They'll be taking on Boston tonight starting at 1915 (7:15 PM) and we'll see if Aaron Judge can hit #61 and tie Roger Maris' record. Have a great day all, enjoy and be safe out there...... :)