• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Good Morning S / BOTL - 2013

Good morning all, the coffee has been on since 0410 as always and it's Friday! We had a good time at Aroma last night, a number of the regulars were out enjoying top shelf ceegars. Congrats to the Yankees on their win last night as Josh Donaldson had a walk-off single in the bottom of the 10th. Unfortunately, Aaron Judge didn't hit a homer last night, we'll watch tonight as he'll try again. The NASCAR drivers are in Fort Worth, TX this weekend with racing tomorrow and Sunday afternoons. It's week two of the NFL schedule and I hope your favorite team wins, go Eagles. Anyway, enjoy everyone and I hope you get to smoke a favorite cigar or two or....... 👍

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's back to work Monday already. We had a good weekend, worked three quarters of the day at West Point as our office (DPTMS) hosted the annual Emergency Preparedness Fair at the PX Parking Lot. We had roughly 20 agencies attending from both on post organizations and off post partners:
https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=433250015572060&set=a.195661495997581
Congrats to the Yankees on sweeping the Red Sox this weekend, we're still waiting on Judge hitting number 61. Also, congrats to the Philadelphia Eagles on their win yesterday over the Washington Guardians with a final score of 24 - 8. Enjoy your week all and remember to be safe out there....... :)

Good morning all, the coffee is on as always and it's looking like we'll have a beautiful Fall day here in the Hudson Valley according to NOAA:
The Yankees came up short last night losing 3 - 2 in the bottom of the 10th in Toronto, come on fellas, you got this. Enjoy everyone...... ⚾

Morning Charlie, woke up to 61° In Dallas with 86° possible for the day. Charlie, please let us know when your leaves start changing. Such a lovely sight. Have a good day there in your Hudson Valley and take care.

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's already "Hump Day". Congrats to the Yankees on their win last night and clinching the AL East title. Aaron Judge is still at 60 homers and hopefully he'll get #61 tonight:
Enjoy your day all and always remember to be safe out there...... 🍻

Good morning all, the coffee has been on since 0410 and it's Thursday which means we'll be at the Aroma Cigar Room in Monroe, NY tonight. Congrats to the Yankees on another win last night and a huge congrats to Aaron Judge for hitting his 61st homer and tying the all-time MLB American League record with Roger Maris set 61 years ago, All Rise:
I hope everyone has a great day and enjoys........ ⚾

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on as always and it's Friday! We had a good time at Aroma last night, the usual suspects were out and about. The Yankees are back at it this weekend at home taking on the Orioles and the NASCAR drivers are in Talladega, AL with racing tomorrow and Sunday. We'll be firing up the EOC tomorrow morning at 0500 as the Army football team takes on Georgia State with a kick off at noon. I hope you all have a great weekend and enjoy a favorite or two or....... 🇺🇲

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's back to work Monday already. Army got beat by Georgia State 31 - 14 this past Saturday, wasn't a good game for the Black Knights as they need to work on their defense for sure. The Eagles on the other hand had a good day yesterday beating the Jaguars 29 - 21 after being down 14 - 0 and now the only team in the NFL to go 4 and 0. Chase Elliott took the checkered Flag in yesterday's NASCAR race and advanced to the round of 8 in the playoffs with only 5 races left in the 2022 season. Enjoy your week everyone...... :)

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on as always and it's looking like we'll have a couple of days of rain here in the Hudson Valley:
Congrats to the Yankees on another win last night, unfortunately Aaron Judge is still at 61 homers tied with Roger Maris. There's three games left in the regular season and lets hope that one of them makes history. Have a great day all and stay safe out there....... 👍

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's already "Hump Day". A big congrats to Aaron Judge for hitting #62 home run and now the all-time American League Home Run Champion:
This afternoon is the last regular season game for the Yankees and they are going for win 100 which is another milestone. First pitch is at 1605 (4:05 PM) and I'm not sure if they will play Aaron Judge at all. Enjoy everyone....... 🇺🇲

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's already "Hump Day". A big congrats to Aaron Judge for hitting #62 home run and now the all-time American League Home Run Champion….

Some say the real HR champion, but I think it will always be up for debate. I see the debate for Judge not playing today, but I don’t think he’d catch Arraez in % anyway, unless he goes 4-4 and Arraez falters. I think it would be a perfect season for Judge and possibly the best ever in the MLB, if Judge wins the Triple Crown, MVP and breaks 61.

Good morning everyone, the coffee has been on since 0410 as always and it's Thursday which means we'll be at the Aroma Cigar Room this evening. The Yankees lost their final game of the regular season 4 - 2. Now they are looking at the big picture, the playoffs which start for them next Tuesday. I hope you all have a great day and we get to see a few of the local S/BOTL tonight...... :)

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's Friday! We had a good time a good time at Aroma last night, the regulars were out with a couple of the old crew showed up as well. There are four MLB Wild Card games on today:
The NASCAR racers are in Charlotte, NC this weekend and there's plenty of NFL on Sunday as well. Enjoy your Columbus Day Weekend everyone, smoke a favorite or two or....... 🍻

Last edited:
Good morning everyone, the coffee has been on since 0400 as today is an early start for the new work week (have to be at the office at 0630). We had a great weekend overall: Friday after work, We went to the West Point Oktoberfest with a number of our close friends; Saturday, did yard work and got everything looking good; Sunday, we went to the Krucker's Oktoberfest and had a blast; and then yesterday, I split a cord of wood by hand and then relaxed around the fire pit with a couple of cold ones. I hope you all enjoy your week and remember to be safe out there. Tonight, the Yankees start their run in the MLB Playoffs, lets go fellas, you got this.... 👍

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's already "Hump Day". Congrats to the Yankees on winning last night 4 - 1, Gerrit Cole was throwing everything he had at Cleveland and was spot on. The Yanks are off tonight and will be back at tomorrow evening to hopefully take game two of this series. Enjoy everyone....... 🍻

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on as always and it's Thursday which means we'll be at the Aroma Cigar Room in Monroe, NY this evening. The Yankees are back at it tonight starting at 1937 (7:37 PM) with Nestor Cortes pitching and hopefully the bats stay hot as well. They are calling for heavy rains this evening, so keep your fingers crossed that they'll get the game in. Anyway, enjoy all and stay safe out there....... 👍

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's Friday! We had a good time at Aroma last nigh number of the regulars were out and a coulee of ole faces as well despite the rain and all. The Yankees game did get postponed until today because of the adverse weather, first pitch is being thrown at 1307 (1:07 PM) and being televised on TBS:
The NASCAR drivers are in Las Vegas, NV this weekend with racing tomorrow and Sunday. There's plenty of NHL and NFL action as well so enjoy your weekend everyone and smoke a favorite or two if you get the chance........ :)

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's back to work Monday already. We worked 12 hours this past Saturday in support of the Army Football vs. Colgate game at West Point (Army won 42 - 17). The Yankees and Guardians are tied 2 games a piece and will play tonight in the Bronx to see who advances to the next round. The Eagles beat the Cowboys last night 26 - 17 giving them a 6 - 0 record. Congrats to Joey Logano for taking the checkered flag in yesterday's NASCAR race and advancing him to the final 4 in the championship. I hope you all have a great week and enjoy...... 🍻

Good morning Charlie and everyone else. 0513 here and the coffee is tasting good. Early into the office for probably most of the week as I'm pushing to get a design out for review. A moving target is one thing, this doggone thing has legs. Everyone have a good week, and let's be careful out there..... :cool:

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's another early day at West Point as I have to be at the office at 0630. The Yankees game last night was postponed because of adverse weather so they'll play game 5 today at 1600 (4 PM) on TBS. Have a great day everyone and enjoy...... :)