• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Good Morning S / BOTL - 2013

Good morning, Charlie. I love KW and am very jealous you are there. Enjoy the day. The aquarium is worth a visit if you’ve never been. They have a resident saw fish. Pretty cool. Mel Fischer’s treasures are cool to look at. They are in a jewelry store down there. The name escapes me though. Enjoy. Hugz to Beth.

Floyd T

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and already “Hump Day”. We had a great day yesterday, got a good walk in and then spent the afternoon at the Smokin’ Tuna where Zack and Caffeine Carl rock it. A couple of our friends came down from New York and met us there. They come down every year and spend a month in the sun. We have another day and half here before we head home. Heading out to breakfast in a while and then hitting Duval Street one more time. Enjoy all and remember to be safe out there……. 👍

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it’s our last day in Key West. Beth and I had a great day yesterday: I walked over to Kim’s Kuban https://kimskuban.com/ for breakfast and then went over to the VFW for a bit. We saw Zack Seemiller one last time as we caught the last hour of his show at Willie T’s on Duval http://www.williets.com/. We finished off the evening playing trivia at the Waterfront Brewery https://www.thewaterfrontbrewery.com/. We have a good half a day still as we don’t fly until this afternoon and when we land, we have a car service bringing us home. Enjoy your day everyone…… 🌞

Good morning everyone, the espresso coffee is on and it's brisk Saturday morning back here in the Hudson Valley: 30°F / Wind Chill 20°F
I'm going to head over to the Aroma Cigar Room in a bit and see how the fellas are doing and smoke a couple of stogies as well. Beth is doing a pork roast in the crock pot (low and slow) and we'll have barbecue sandwiches while we watch today's NFL playoff games. Have a great weekend all and enjoy....... 🍻

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's back to work Tuesday after being off for the last eleven days. I was a well needed vacation and we can't wait until the next (sounds like we're ready for retirement - one year can't come fast enough). I hope everyone has a great week and enjoys a favorite or two throughout it....... :)

Good morning everyone, the coffee has been on since 0410 and it's already "Hump Day". It's looking like we have some rain / snow heading our way over night here in the Hudson Valley according to NOAA:
Enjoy all and remember to be safe out there....... 👍

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's Thursday which means that normally we head over to the Aroma Cigar Room after dinner. That may not happen tonight as the weather guessers are calling for quite a bit of rain and I've told myself a few times not to put myself in hard way. The back roads to the cigar shop are quite hazardous in bad weather and I'd rather stay home and spend the day Saturday with the crew. Fingers crossed that NOAA is wrong and I can go out this evening. Either way, enjoy everyone and be safe out there....... 🇺🇸

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on as always and it's Friday! I did end up going over to the Aroma Cigar Room after dinner yesterday. The rain wasn't that bad and the evening traffic was smooth as well. A number of the regulars were out as well as a few new faces. I just checked NOAA for this weekend's weather and it's looking like it's staying wet out there with Saturday clearing up a bit:

Overnight - A 30 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 36. Calm wind.
Friday - A chance of rain before 7am, then scattered showers, mainly between 7am and 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 44. West wind 5 to 14 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
Friday Night - Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. Northwest wind 7 to 11 mph.
Saturday - Partly sunny, with a high near 39. North wind 5 to 8 mph.
Saturday Night - Partly cloudy, with a low around 27. Light and variable wind.
Sunday - A chance of rain and snow after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 41. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
Sunday Night - Rain and snow, becoming all rain after 10pm. Low around 35. Chance of precipitation is 90%.

I hope your NFL teams (if there in the Playoffs still) do well, I'll be rooting for the Philadelphia Eagles to dominate over the NY Giants Saturday evening. Enjoy your weekend and smoke a favorite or two or...... 🍻

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's back to work Monday already. We had a good weekend overall: went to the Aroma Cigar Room on Saturday and spent the day with the crew; afterwards, went to the "Best of Little Italy" in Monroe, NY and picked up dinner for Beth and I; enjoyed watching football when I got home and a big congrats to the Eagles and the Chiefs for advancing in the Playoffs. Yesterday, we had our West Point Cadets over for pizza from Prima in Cornwall and congrats goes out to the 49ers and the Bengals as well. I hope everyone has a great week and enjoys a couple of their favorites throughout it....... 👍

Good morning everyone, the coffee has been on since 0410 as always and it's brisk Tuesday morning here in the Hudson Valley. The weather guessers are calling for some of the white stuff tomorrow, anywhere from 3 to 6 inches depending what feed you are listening to. We'll have an adverse weather conference call today at West Point to see what the status will be at work tomorrow. They may just say to bring our laptop computers home tonight and tele-work which is fine with me. Either way, I hope you all enjoy and to remember to be safe out there....... :)

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's already "Hump Day". The snow storm slowed up a bit and won't hit us until late morning early afternoon according to NOAA and their hourly graph:
We have another adverse weather conference call scheduled for noon today which will probably result in sending the civilian work force home and closing the West Point elementary & middle school. The Academy will continue as the Corps can train on military tactics / MS Teams classes. One thing we have learned from COVID-19 is that classes can continue virtually as well as on-line work and meetings. Have a great day everyone and enjoy....... 🍻

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on as always and it's Thursday which means we'll be at the Aroma Cigar Room this evening. Yesterday's snow storm was a bust up here at West Point as we got nothing but flurries. I'm not a big fan of snow or sleet especially shoveling it and clearing off the vehicles which sucks. Anyway, enjoy your day all and we hope to see a few of the local S/BOTL tonight....... 🇺🇸

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's Friday! We had a good time at Aroma last night, a number of the regulars were out as well as some ole' faces we haven't seen since last year. Tomorrow, Beth and I are heading up towards Kingston, NY tomorrow with a stop in New Paltz to check out a new beer brewery/pub for us as well as some shopping:
Sunday, we'll get our grocery shopping done early and the get ready for some NFL playoffs where we'll be rooting for the Eagles to win and hopefully the Chiefs as well. Enjoy everyone and Fly Eagles Fly...... 🦅

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's back to work Monday already. First of all, congrats to the Eagle and Chiefs as being crowned their Conference Champions and moving forward to the Super Bowl. It's going to be a great game in two weeks for sure. Saturday, Beth and I hit three breweries in Kingston and had a great time. Great beers at all three locations and the food at each one was top notch as well. I hope you all have a great week and enjoy....... :)

Good morning all, the coffee is on as always and it looks like we got a good dusting of the white stuff last night. Woke up around 0400 and noticed all the cars in the neighborhood have a good coating of snow as well as their yards. We have a cold spell coming our way towards the end of the week according to NOAA with Saturday being the coldest:

I hope everyone has a great day and enjoys a favorite or two or....... 🍻

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's already "Hump Day". Not much going on for the past couple of days, just the normal stuff at work and then looking forward to what Beth makes for dinner that evening. I know tonight she's preparing a honey glazed spiral ham that has my mouth already watering. Enjoy your day as well all and remember to be safe out there....... :)

Good morning all, the coffee has been on since 0410 as always and it's Thursday which means we'll be at the Aroma Cigar Room in Monroe, NY this evening. We're tracking the cold snap that is heading our way tomorrow into Saturday night via NOAA:

Today - Sunny, with a high near 39. Wind chill values between 15 and 25. Light southwest wind increasing to 6 to 11 mph in the morning.
Tonight - Mostly clear, with a low around 19. Wind chill values between 10 and 15. Southwest wind 14 to 17 mph becoming northwest after midnight.
Friday - Sunny, with a temperature falling to around 10 by 5pm. Wind chill values between -10 and zero. Blustery, with a northwest wind 20 to 23 mph, with gusts as high as 36 mph.
Friday Night - Mostly clear, with a low around 3. Wind chill values between -10 and -15. Blustery, with a northwest wind 17 to 24 mph, with gusts as high as 37 mph.
Saturday - Mostly sunny, with a high near 23. West wind 10 to 14 mph.
Saturday Night - Mostly cloudy, with a steady temperature around 23.
Sunday - Partly sunny, with a high near 43.

As you'll notice, the temperatures will be back up to normal by Sunday which is a good thing. Enjoy your day everyone and we hope to see a few of the local S/BOTL tonight....... 🇺🇸

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's Friday! We had a good time at Aroma last night, a number of the regulars were out enjoying primo cigars and all. The temps are pretty low right now, stay warm for the next day or two and they'll be back up starting on Sunday. NASCAR is starting up for the season this Sunday with the Busch Clash in LA and the Daytona in two weeks:

Enjoy your weekend all and remember to stay safe out there....... :)

Good morning all, the coffee has been on since 0410 as always and it's back to work Monday already. We had a good weekend over all: Saturday, I spent the day at Aroma with the guys and came home to a homemade lasagna the Beth prepared; yesterday we stopped by the Newburgh Brewery after doing some shopping and then went to a chili cook-off at the Shamrock Tavern which was off the charts. https://www.facebook.com/people/Sha...hz-QtVljtpCn-VbHo5EckDMgrVFkEogMTL1T497c&_rdr Nineteen crock pots of chili to try along with some great beers to choose from as well. Came home and watched the first NASCAR race of the season and congrats to Martin Truex for taking the checkered flag. I hope everyone has a great week and enjoys a favorite or two throughout it........ 👍

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's brisk 21°F outside as we speak. It's going to warm up later on today and hit 40°F so the grill will be on tonight as it was last night. Beth and I fire up the outdoor grill as long as it's above freezing and the wind is minimal. During the Spring, Summer and Fall months, we actually BBQ 5 to 6 days a week on an average. Anyway, enjoy your day all smoke a favorite if you get the chance..... 🍻