• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Good Morning S / BOTL - 2013

Well Stogieman it early when I get up, but later then you all do It's Black Coffee time, then chores as it hump day/chore day. Than I back working on as book about Navel Avation - Alfa Strike Vietnam. Good read, plus will burn a few good Cigars today.

Good morning all, the coffee is on as always and it's been raining off and on all night. According to NOAA, this wet weather will continue throughout the day:

https://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?lat=41.43486000000007&lon=-74.03702999999996#.WzSt2Kknai4

I see that the Yankees lost last night and failed to sweep the Phillies. They are off tonight and start a 3 game series against Boston tomorrow evening here in the Bronx. We'll be at Hudson Valley Cigars / Schlesinger's Cigar Bar this evening enjoy primo stogies and collecting payments for this year's Quad State Herf which is August 4th........ :)

Well I stranded today awaiting for calvery to arrive to save me. My garage door spring broke, and I can not open it. :eek:

So I call for service, am enjoying black coffee, ad last a El Galan - Dona Nievas -Box pressed. :D

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's Friday! We had a good night at Schlesinger's, enjoyed top shelf cigars and all. This weekend sports wise, the Yanks take on the Red Sox while the NASCAR drivers are in Chicago, IL. It's gonna be a hot one this weekend here in the Hudson Valley with temps in the mid to upper 90s during the day. Enjoy everyone and stay hydrated....... :D

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's back to work Monday. Today is Reception Day (aka: R-Day) here at West Point. 1300 new Cadets show up and form the Class of 2022. It'll be a hot one and I'm sure a few of them will drop out before the days end. Congrats to the Yankees for taking 2 out of 3 games this weekend from the Red Sox and a congrats as well to Kyle Busch for taking the checkered flag in yesterday's NASCAR race. Enjoy your week everyone and remember to stay hydrated and all........ :)

Stogieman indeed live an exciting, my weekend as boring, did nothing specular, but all is well.

Monday is another day for a good cup of Coffee, a Cigar, and working on my latest book. "Alpfa Strike Vietnam", about the U.S. Navy's air war 64 - 73.

Love reading anything about history, as if you know no history, same mistakes are repeated.

Good morning all, the coffee is on it's Thursday which means we'll be at Hudson Valley Cigars / Schlesinger's Cigar Bar this evening smoking top shelf stogies and seeing how everyone's 4th went. We had a good one here in Cornwall; the pie eating competition was a big hit, the parade went off without a hitch and all the food, drinks and cigars were off the charts. Congrats to the Yankees for their 2nd win in a row yesterday, they are off today and will take on the Blue Jays this weekend at Toronto. Enjoy everyone and remember to be safe out there....... ;)

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on as always and it's Friday! We had a good time last night at Schlesinger's, there was a nice crowd hanging out smoking top shelf cigars and all. Starting tonight, the Yanks will be in Toronto for the weekend and the NASCAR racers will be in Daytona night racing this evening as well as tomorrow night. I hope you all enjoy a few of your favorites throughout it........ :D

Good morning all, the coffee is on and once again, it's back to work Monday. We had a great weekend with family and friends and the weather was the best as well. The Yankees took 2 out of 3 from the Blue Jays and a rookie - Erik Jones won the Saturday night NASCAR race in Daytona. I know a number of you are heading to Vegas this week for the annual IPCPR, safe travels and enjoy. I hope everyone has a great week....... :)

Good morning all, the coffee is on as always and it's a cool Tuesday morning here in the Hudson Valley. I see that the Yankees and Orioles split yesterday's double header, lets go fellas and get a few more "W"s in a row now. Enjoy everyone and remember to be safe out there........ ;)

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's "Hump Day". I see that the Yankees lost last night 6 - 5, lets go fellas and turns things around before it gets out of hand. I hope all of you have a great day and enjoy....... :)

Well you need not worrie about the Yankees, even if they do not make the playoffs, will have a year better then most of the other MLB Teams. Reason is management & owners understand it cost money to have a good or great team. The people I charge of the Yankees spend money to accomplish the goal of having a winning team.

This is not rocket science, it is dollars & cents spend on a team, not just living off revenues from owner a MLB Team, plus merchandise sales, refreshment sales, tickets sales, and revenues from revenue sharing.

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's Friday! Congrats to the Yankees as they won last night and have 3 more games with the Indians before the All-Star break. We were at Hudson Valley Cigars / Schlesinger's Cigar Bar last night which was packed. Enjoyed a couple of primo stogies and hung out with the ole' gang for a few hours. The NASCAR drivers are in Kentucky this weekend with racing tonight and tomorrow evening as well. Enjoy your weekend everyone and I hope you get to smoke a favorite or two or........ :D

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's back to work Monday after another great weekend. I see that the Yankees lost yesterday and are now 4.5 games behind the 1st place Red Sox going into the All-Star break. Lets go fellas and regroup in the 2nd half of the season. Enjoy your week everyone........ :)

Well the All-Star Game is like spring training, means zip, except for player who participate, and get more pay.

Season is a long one, and the Yankees could comeback after the mini vacation called the All-Star Game.

Coffee is done, time for some Black Joe.

Good morning all, the coffee has been on since 0315 (yes, I said 0315) and it's "Hump Day". Early morning and all, got to be in the office by 0630 ready for another day. Congrats to the AL in last night All-Star game, the Yankees will be back at it starting this Friday evening against to Mets home in the Bronx. Enjoy everyone and remember to be safe out there....... ;)

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on as always and it's Thursday which means we'll be at Hudson Valley Cigars / Schlesinger's Cigar Bar this evening enjoying primo stogies and all. I hope you all have a great day and enjoy it as well.......... :)

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's Friday! We had a great time last night at Schlesinger's, the place was hoppin' and the cigars were top notch. Sports wise this weekend, the Yankees take on the Mets starting tonight at 1905 (7:05 pm) and the NASCAR racers are at New Hampshire Motor Speedway. Enjoy everyone and I hope you get to enjoy a favorite or two or....... :D