• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Good Morning S / BOTL - 2013

Good morning everyone, it's finally back to work Tuesday after a busy 5 days supporting this year's Quad State Herf & Cigar B Que. We had a super time raising over 40K for two great Military Veteran Non-Profit organizations. Until next year, we have cleaned everything up, returned all burrowed / rented equipment except for one empty keg that will get returned this coming Saturday. Enjoy your week and and thank you again for all came out to support this great "Cause"........ 🇺🇲

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's already "Hump Day". Congrats to the Yankees for taking two game in a row from the Red Sox and putting the Bronx Bombers in 2nd place AL East. They play again today and hopefully another "W" goes up for the Yanks. Enjoy everyone....... 🍻

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on as always and it's Thursday which means we'll be at the Aroma Cigar Room in Monroe, NY this evening. Congrats to the Yankees on another win last night with a final score of 5 - 2 and sweeping the Red Sox. The Bronx Bombers take on the Twins tonight starting at 1905 (7:05 pm), lets keep it up fellas and we'll cheer you on. I hope you all have a great day and enjoy....... :)

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on as always and it's Thursday which means we'll be at the Aroma Cigar Room in Monroe, NY this evening. Congrats to the Yankees on another win last night with a final score of 5 - 2 and sweeping the Red Sox. The Bronx Bombers take on the Twins tonight starting at 1905 (7:05 pm), lets keep it up fellas and we'll cheer you on. I hope you all have a great day and enjoy....... :)
I got all excited thought for some reason it would have read "Monroe Mi" my home town.

Good morning all, the coffee has been on since 0410 as always and it’s Friday! We had a great time last night at Aroma, the place was packed and hopping. Congrats to the Yankees on another win last night, keep it up fellas and the winning streak as well. Enjoy your weekend everyone and I hope you get to smoke a favorite or two or........ 🍺

Good morning all, the coffee has been on since 0410 as always and it's looking like we'll have a nice day here in the Hudson Valley now that Hurricane Henri has moved out of the area:
Congrats to the Yankees on their win last night against the Braves making it 10 in a row now. These two teams will be back at it this evening starting at 1920 (7:20 pm) and hopefully they put up another "W" and continue the winning streak. Enjoy everyone....... 🍻

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's already "Hump Day". Congrats to the Yankees on another win last night (it wasn't easy at it came down to the last out in the bottom of the 9th): https://www.mlb.com/yankees/news/yankees-hold-on-for-11th-straight-win
11 wins in a row, they haven't done that since 1985. The Yankees off tonight and they'll be taking on the Athletics late tomorrow evening in Oakland, CA. I hope you all have a great day and enjoy....... 🍻

Good morning all, the coffee is on as always and it's Thursday which means we'll be at the Aroma Cigar Room in Monroe, NY this evening. The Yankees are back at it tonight in Oakland, CA starting at 2140 (9:40 pm). Let's root them on to another win and make it 12 in a row. Enjoy everyone and hopefully a few of the local S/BOTL will be at the cigar shop tonight....... :)

Good morning everyone, the espresso coffee is on and it's Friday. Took the day off to get a few things done and then this afternoon, a few of us are heading to a PDR event and spend time with Abe Flores (the owner of PDR). We'll be at Stix Cigar Shop and Club in Pompton Plains, NJ from 1600 (4 pm) on: https://www.facebook.com/StixCigarShopAndClub/photos/pcb.4075249695920980/4075249609254322
Congrats to the Yankees on yet another win last night. Way to go fellas and keep it up. The NASCAR drivers are down in Daytona, FL this weekend with night racing both tonight and tomorrow evening. Enjoy your weekend all and hope you get to smoke a favorite or two or....... 👍

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's back to work Monday. We had a great weekend overall: spent Friday seeing ole' friends and smoking PDR cigars with them; Saturday, did some yard work and then went to a family birthday party; yesterday, Beth and I cleaned out the vehicles and the relaxed out back smoking cigars and sipping on some cold ones. The Yankees only won one out of three games this weekend, shake it off fellas and lets do this tonight. Enjoy your week everyone and remember to be safe out there....... :)

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on as always and it's looking like we'll have a nice day today and then the remanence of Ida will be rolling in tonight through Thursday:
I see that the Yankees tied up the game last night in the 7th as Stanton hit a 457ft homer but couldn't hold on in the 8th loosing 8 - 7 against the Angels:
https://www.mlb.com/yankees/video/giancarlo-stanton-s-457-ft-homer?t=statcast
They'll play again tonight and hopefully the Yankees put up a "W" instead of a "L". Enjoy all........ ⚾

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's already "Hump Day". The Yankees unfortunately dropped another close one, shake it off fellas and lets do this. Heading into work shortly, got a few early morning things to take care of before the heavy rains hit us. Enjoy everyone and hope you have a great day as well....... 🍻

Good morning everyone, the coffee has been on since 0410 as always and it's Thursday which means we'll be at Aroma Cigar Room tonight. As soon as the sun comes up, I'm going to walk around the outside of the house to make sure everything is okay after the storm. There's a lot of reports of flooding in the area, thank goodness we live on a hill. Congrats to the Yankees on there win last night, they're off today and will be home tomorrow to take on the Orioles this weekend. Enjoy all and we hope to see a few of the local S/BOTL this evening....... 👍

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's back to work Tuesday after a relaxing 4 day weekend. We got to spend some time with our sponsored Cadet and his family on Saturday, and spent Sunday with our dear friends Ian (The Fat Guy here on Cigar Pass) and his wife Ronnie at the Renaissance Fair in Tuxedo, NY. Army had their first football game of the year this past Saturday (away at Georgia State) and won big time, 43 - 10. First home game of the season is this Saturday against Western Kentucky which starts at 1130 (11:30 am):
Enjoy your week everyone and hopefully you get to smoke a favorite or two throughout it....... :)

Good morning everyone, the coffee has been on since 0410 as always and it's already "Hump Day" for some. I see that the Yankees lost their fourth game in a row last night, lets go fellas and turn things around. Enjoy all and remember to be safe out there....... 👍

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's Thursday which means we'll be at the Aroma Cigar Room in Monroe, NY this evening. I see that the Yankees dropped another one and are now a half game behind the Wild Card. Time to turn things around being the end of the season is near. Anyway, enjoy everyone and hope to see a few of the local S/BOTL tonight....... 🍻

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on as always and it's Friday! We had a good time at Aroma last night, the usual suspects were out and about. We'll be prepping today in the EOC for tomorrow's home opener with Army football taking on Western Kentucky at 1130 (11:30 am):
The NASCAR drivers are in Richmond, VA this weekend with a Saturday night show down. The Yankees are taking on the Mets this weekend as well at Citi Field in Flushing / Queens, NY. Sunday, the Eagles take on the Falcons in Atlanta for their season opener which should be a good one. I hope you all have a great weekend and enjoy........ :)

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's back to work Monday already. Congrats to the Army football team on their win Saturday with a final score of 38 - 35. Also a big congrats to the Philadelphia Eagles on their win over the Atlanta Falcons with a score of 32 - 6. The Yankees only took one out of three this weekend, lets go fellas and the end of the season is approaching. Martin Truex Jr. took the checkered flag in Saturday night's NASCAR race in Richmond and advanced in the championship playoffs. Have a great week everyone and enjoy....... 👍