• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Good Morning S / BOTL

Status
Not open for further replies.
:D Good morning and Happy mothers day to all of you SOTL's with kids out there. :cool:

After taking 3 mothers out for brunch :love: it's time to relax with some Royal Thai a CoRo and a T3 Reyes. :thumbs:

Good morning all and hope everyone has a super week and gets to enjoy a few of their favorite ceegars. We're down to 2 weeks till graduation at West Point and the boss already said that we will be working OT till then to include Saturdays. No problem for me but there are a number of workers that moan and groan sayin' that they don't have any time off but don't say sh*t when they get that big paycheck. I just drive on and say to myself that it will be all over soon. On another note, I see that the Yankees and the Red Sox are all tied up in the standings, so it's like the season just started again!!! :p Alright guys, have a good one and enjoy........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Oh yeah, fresh coffee is ready!!!!

Good mornin' everyone and hope your day goes by smoothly. The coffee is on and biscuts are in the oven. just as soon as I'm done checkin' my mail and a couple of ceegar boards, a batch of gravy will be whipped up to top the biscuts as well. Hope you all get to smoke a favorite ceegar today and enjoy........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Mornin Stogieman, started mine off with a short story, thinking of rippin a fuente to close it. Should be a good one when it's all said and done.

Have a good one all.

Good mornin' all and hope your hump day goes by quickly to make the weekend get here sooner. Well, I watched the Yankees game last night and they made franchise history of coming back from a 9 run deficite to win 14 - 13 in the bottom of the 9th. Incredable game and I can't wait to watch the spirit in tonight's game after what they did last night. I have a BBF put to the side for this evening and I'm sure it will be well worth the wait. Hope you all are doing great and enjoy......... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Oh yeah, the espresso coffee is on!!!!

Congrats on the win. You really got rewarded for sitcking around and watching that whole game. I hope more people remained in their seats than they did on May 9th. :p

Good morning fellas and as you guessed, the coffee is on. Stayed up last night to watch the Yanks win again, yeah baby. Got a 1 o'clock game today and the contractors that repair and service the Cadets weapons have the game on whenever there is a day game and keep us all updated with the score and all. Hope all of you have a great day and smoke of your favorite ceegars if you get the chance......... :) :thumbs: :cool:

This does make the work day/week go by faster. I check the posts frequently throughout the day...let's just hope the boss doesn't bust me! :angry:

:laugh: This one's for you Stogie. :laugh:

On the first day of school a first grade teacher explains to her class
that she is a Yankees fan. She asks her class to raise their hands
if they are too. Wanting to impress the teacher,everyone in the class
raises their hand except one little girl. The teacher looks at the girl with
surprise and says,
"Janie why didnt you raise your hand?"

"Because Im not a Yankees fan", she replied.

The teacher still shocked, asked *Well, if your not a Yankees fan
then who are you a fan of?*

*Im a Red Sox fan and proud of it* Janie replied.
The teacher could not believe her ears.
*Janie why are you a Red Sox fan?*
*Cuz my mom and dad are both sox fans, so I'm a Red Sox fan
too!*
*Well* said the teacher in an annoyed tone *that is no reason
for you to be a Red Sox fan. You dont have to be just like your parents all the time. What if your mom was an idiot and your dad was a moron what would you be then?*
*Then* Janie smiled *I'd be a Yankees fan*

Very funny Doc, but we'll see who has the last laughs at the end of the season. :D

Well S/BOTL, the week is almost over and it looks like we all made it with out to many cuts and bruises. I plan on BBQing this evening and then OT again tommorro. Hope all of you have a super weekend and enjoy a few of your favorite ceegars and a couple of cold beverages as well......... :) :thumbs: :cool:

P.S. Oh yeah, the coffee is on!!!!

And good morning to you Stogieman! Have a good one! :)

D&D coffee is in my future......

(Yawn) Good mornin' all and I'm glad the coffee is on! :D Stayed up and watched the end of the NASCAR Truck race and then the late news. I must have drank too much coffee yesterday as my body was not even thinkin' about falling asleep till around midnight. Oh well, we're only working today from 7 till 12 and then I'll take a power nap in the afternoon. I plan on smoking a few of my favorites this evening at my brother-in-laws as we watch the NASCAR All-Star race on FOX. Hope you all have a great Saturday and enjoy........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Morning/g'night almost. Been a long day of packing up the house. Temperature was about 108º in the desert today, and my Yukon was packed full of bags of aluminum cans today..and when I took it to the recycling center it only yielded me a whooping $13 bucks :angry:

What a waste of patio space :laugh:

Have a great one !

:sign:

Happy Saturday everyone! Have my coffee on too. Freshly ground Starbucks I-talian roast just brewed. Although I keep hearing about this killer bean stuff and how good it is, etc. Do they have a bean that would put hair on my tounge? :p

Morning fellas and as you have probably guessed it, the espresso coffee is on. Gonna do some running around this mornin' and then I plan on sittin' back on the deck this afternoon BBQing and smoking a few of my favorites. Wish you all a great day and enjoy........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good mornin' everyone, hope all is well and your week goes by as planned. This comin' Saturday is Graduation at West Point and the President is comin' so you can just imagine the level of security this week and of course the Post has to look the best. The boss already said that we are worling OT all week and Saturday is at least an 8 hour day and possibly 10 if the Senior Cadets take thier time clearing Post. Oh well, I just figure OT = $$$. :D
Glad that we have plenty of coffee at work and all of the other warehouseman / truck drivers work together as a team. Enjoy the day and I'll stop back later on during my lunch break........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Too bad you won't have the time to watch the ball game. :0 :laugh: Go Sox :love:

Doc.

Morning all and Doc game #1 goes to you all. We'll see what happens tonight, I have a good feeling that Joe Torre had a good talkin' to the fellas after the game last night! :angry: Anyway, hope everyone has a great day and smokes one or two of their favorites along with a couple of cold ones........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Oh yeah, the coffee is on!!!

What's it now....4 out of 5. hehehehehe. :laugh:

Doc.

Status
Not open for further replies.