• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Good Morning S / BOTL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning Stogieman and everyone else. TGIF! This morning started at 4am with workout and then some work. Now time for beans and oats. Trip to Lowes, the wine store, and the smoke shop then onto a short day of work! Great way to start the weekend.

Oh, almost forgot the most important part, I just completed our screened in deck and this weekend's smokes will be the first of the new Cigar Deck! :D
I plan on making the first smoke upon my return from the recon trip mentioned earlier.

I hope everyone has a great weekend! Enjoy the smokes!

Good morning all, the Killer Beans coffee is on and it's Sunday morning.  Well, the Yankees are not doing to good so far as they lost another two in a row and hopefully they can pull out a "W" today.  The NASCAR racers will start around 1300 (1pm) and I'm sure there's other sports to watch as well.  Hope everyone has a great day and gets to enjoy a favorite or two or.......  :)   :thumbs:   :cool:

Good morning all, the coffee has been on since 0430 and I can't believe it's already Monday morning.   It was good to see the Yankees come back with a win beating the Tigers 7 - 0. Also, congrats to Jimmie Johnson and the entire Lowes Racing Team for winning yesterday's NASCAR race.  I hope everyone has a great week and enjoys a number of your favorites throughout it....... 

Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on as usual.  Well, it was good to see that the Bombers could win another on making it a back to back "W".  They'll take on the Indians again this evening with a 1905 (7:05pm) first pitch in Cleveland.  Hope everyone has a good one and enjoys.......  :)   :thumbs:   :cool:

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's already "Hump Day".  I see that the Yankees blew the Indians again and this time it was 14 - 1.  It's good to see that the Bombers are finally hitting the ball and playing up to par.  These two teams will play again tonight, let's keep the winning streak going and take it to em' again.  Enjoy all......  :D

Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on as always.  Well, the Yankees / Indians game got rained out last night in Cleveland as it also rained like heck here in NY.  Hopefully they can get tonight's game in and continue the winning streak they are currently having.  Today being Thursday, we'll be hanging out at Hudson Valley Cigars / Schlesinger's Cigar Bar this evening enjoying primo stogies and catching up on the world's news.  I hope everyone has a good day and enjoys it as well........  :)   :thumbs:   :cool:

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's finally Friday.  We had a good time last night at Schlesinger's with a number of the regulars out.  The Yankees were rained delayed again yesterday and they'll be home tonight taking on the Orioles.  The NASCAR racers are in Texas tonight and tomorrow night as well and the truck racers are on Sunday live from Rockingham, NC.  I hope everyone has a great weekend and enjoys a favorite or two or.......  :D   :thumbs:   :p

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's looking like it'll be a nice sunny Saturday.  Congrats to the Yankees for winning last night 5 - 2 and for pulling off a triple play which I haven't seen in a very long time.  They'll be playing again today with a 1605 (4:05pm) first pitch and hopefully another "W" is gained.  Also tonight, the NASCAR Sprint Cup race is on FOX which is always an exciting race from Texas Motor Speedway.  I hope everyone has a relaxing Saturday and enjoys....... 

It's amazing what 108 miles can make. The weather sucks up here!

Cold and gray the last week...I've had enough!

Good morning all, the coffee is on and the sun is out on this fine Sunday morning.  The Yankees came up short yesterday against the Orioles and will play the rubber game of the match this evening at 2005 (8:05pm).  Congrats to Kyle Busch for winning last night's NASCAR race and sweeping the weekend in Texas.  The NASCAR truck race is on this afternoon from Rockingham, NC which is always a bang up race.  I hope everyone has a super Sunday and enjoys......  :)   :thumbs:   :cool:

Good morning all, the coffee is on and I can't believe it's already Monday morning!  Congrats to the Yankees for shutting out the Orioles and for Kuroda pitching a complete game.  Also, congrats to Kyle Larson for winning his first ever NASCAR truck series race at the young age of 20.  Also, a big congratulation for the Australian Adam Scott for winning the Masters in sudden death.  Anyway, I hope everyone has a great week and enjoy a few of your favorites throughout it.......  :)   :thumbs:   :cool:

Morning all, thinking of the sadness from yesterday's bombing in Boston.  Thoughts sent to all effected.

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's "hump Day".  It's good to see that the Yankees won and hopefully they stay on the winning streak.  They take on the D-Backs tonight and tomorrow evening both with 1905 (7:05) starting times.  I hope everyone has a good day and sends a prayer in the Boston direction......  :)   :thumbs:   :cool:

Good morning, sitting on the new deck with a cup of coffee and the news. Hope everyone has a good day. Prayers and thoughts heading north!  

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on as always and it's Thursday morning.  First, I want to send my thoughts and prayers to the families and friends in Texas who lost love ones in yesterday's fertilizer plant explosion and continue to pray for our friends in Boston. If it isn't one thing, it's another but we will survive and get through all of this.  It was good to hear that the Yankees came back again last night and put up another "W".   I hope everyone has a good one and enjoys....... 

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's finally Friday!   Well, the Yankees struggled in the 12th inning and lost to the D-Backs 6 - 2.  They'll be taking on the Blue Jays this weekend in Toronto as long as the weather cooperates.  The NASCAR racers are in Kansas this weekend which should be some good side-by-side duels on their fast pace 1.5 mile track.  Anyway, I hope everyone has a relaxing weekend and enjoys.......  :)   :thumbs:   :cool:

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and the sun is definitely shining this morning.  It was good to see that the Yankees won Friday evening and yesterday afternoon and hopefully they can pull off the sweep with another "W" today.  Hope all of you have a super Sunday and enjoy a favorite or two or....... 

Good morning all, the coffee is on and well appreciated.  I see that the Yankees lost last night in Tampa Bay, let's hope that they turn things around and get back on a winning streak.  Enjoy the day everyone and for those S/BOTL that are heading to Cigarfest this week, drive carefully and I'll see you all soon......  :)   :thumbs:   :cool:

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's "Hump Day" (not for me though as today is my last working day for the week). It was good to see the Yankees win last night, hopefully they take the rubber game tonight and drive on. Enjoy everyone and smoke em' if you get the chance.......   :D   :thumbs:   :p

Status
Not open for further replies.