• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Good Morning S / BOTL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning brothers/sisters. Woke up to another water-logged morning, with the sun making a peek-a-boo, and things starting to dry out a little. After some early morning PT, sat down to a delicious breakfast of blueberry waffles, maple syrup, Irish bacon and a good ol' cup of joe (fresh ground 8 o'clock). Then sat down to a wonderful untold story maddie.

A great day so far. Have a good one gents.

Good morning all and of course, the joe is brewin'. Spring is finally here and we got a taste of it this past Saturday at the Long Island Herf where a number of the BOTL were wearing shorts and enjoying the sun. Here's a quick look at what the weather looks like for the next seven (7) days:

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?C...Field2=-74.0489

Today: Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 57. East wind between 5 and 7 mph.

Tonight: Mostly clear, with a low around 37. South wind between 5 and 8 mph becoming calm.

Wednesday: Increasing clouds, with a high near 59. South wind between 3 and 9 mph.

Wednesday Night: A chance of showers, mainly after 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42. South wind between 7 and 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Thursday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 63. West wind between 8 and 10 mph.

Thursday Night: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38.

Friday: A chance of showers after 8am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 61. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

Friday Night: Showers likely. Cloudy, with a low around 43. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

Saturday: Showers likely. Cloudy, with a high near 56. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

Saturday Night: Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Cloudy, with a low around 35. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

Sunday: A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 52. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Sunday Night: A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Monday: Partly sunny, with a high near 52.

As you can see above we have a mix of rain and sunny days ahead. This all adds up to the ability of being able to enjoy some nice cigars outside on the back deck. I hope everyone has a great day and gets to smoke a favorite or two as well........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Just got in to work so I figured I would check CP and see what was going on. Sales have sucked so far this month, but yesterday was our first good day so things may start picking up.

stogieman i noticed something you left out of your weather forecast..... later in the week there is a 100% chance of someone getting bombed!!!!!!

BOOM!!!!!!

Greeted the day with a Martinez New York La Patria, over a cortadito and tostada.

Have a great day gents.

Sipping some java on a cloudy, cool day in New York. Hope that everyone has a great one today with a chance to enjoy a fine smoke. :)

It's opening day at Fenway! Spring has arrived here in NH. All in all, it should be a good day.

Doc.

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it looks like bagels are on this morning's breakfast menu. Well, I see Wade (thatsonofa) is predicting a bombing towards the end of the week. Remember one thing around here, some of us are retired military and we have ton of ammunition to destroy small countries :whistling: . I want to wish all of you a Happy Hump day and hope that you get to smoke a tastey ceegar and that you get to enjoy a few of your favorites....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Sipping some java on this cool, lightly overcast morning. Will be heading to Albany with some Cadets in celebration of the New York Legislature making today West Point Day. For those who remember, this was also the day, forty years ago, that we laid Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. to rest. Hope that you have time to enjoy a good one today. Be safe out there.

8:00 AM conference call this morning.... at least after today I am off until Tuesday. That means I can watch all of the masters on tv, play a couple rounds of golf, and smoke some good cigars.

have a good day everyone, and all of you FOG's better start watching the skies.... someone is about to get BOMBED!!!!!

Just got back from having lunch at Versailles over on Calle Ocho. Walked over to Macabi Cigars and picked up a Macabi Deluxe double robusto, consuming it cafe-side over a cortadito. On this warm, breezy, gorgeously sunny Miami day, it was a beautiful experience.

Have a great rest-of-the-day gents.

Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on as always. Well yesterday, my buddy Bill (Bravo Lima) says to me that there is a lady on West Point that has 8 free tickets left out of 50 to last night's Mets vs. Phillies baseball game. Normally Cadets go but she said that they offer up the extra tickets the day of the game. Of course being baseball fans, we accepted 2 of them and headed down to the game. We enjoyed a couple of Primo Pizza's Italian Subs, a few cold ones and of course cigars down and back from the game. Being that Bill is a Phillies fan resulting from growing up in South Philadelphia made it that much even better. It was a good evening all around.

Well, as I posted yesterday, Schlesinger's is having a Drew Estates event this evening from 5pm to 8pm. There will be freebies, contests and giveaways. I'll be there with the Thursday night crew and if your in the area, stop on by and join us for a good time. Post away if your interested in attending so Glynna can give the Drew Estates folks an idea on how many will be attending. Either way, I hope everyone has a great day and enjoys a favorite or two or....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Woke up, did my usual PT, then greeted the sunrise over a fresh baked croissant from a nearby French bakery, with New Zealand butter and Swiss strawberry preserves. Accompanied afterwards by a Cuban cafe con leche and a nicely aged Dominican Davidoff Special R, listening to Controradio streaming-live from Italy. Truly a worldly experience if there ever was one, and an outstanding way to start the day.

Make it a great day gents. :thumbs:

Good morning all and TGIF!!!! The coffee is on and I'll most likely make my way over to the West Point Dining Facility (mess hall) for some good Army chow this morning. Well, the weather guessers are predicting for rain all weekend so I'll most likely catch up on watching a few shows that I have DVR'd and catch a couple of baseball games and NASCAR races as well. I hope everyone has a great weekend and enjoys a few of their favorites....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

can you think of a better place to be than sitting outside on a beautiful day, sipping on some coffee, enjoying a cigar, hanging out with man's best friend and watching the masters on the internet????

i could get used to this.....

Good morning all, the coffee is and the weather guessers blew as it's a sunny day out. Since the weather took a turn for the better, Beth and I are going over to West Point to watch the Army vs. Navy lacrosse game at Michie Stadium.

http://www.goarmysports.com/ViewArticle.db...;ATCLID=1437779

Today is filled with great sports starting with the above lacrosse game then moving on to the Yankees vs. Red Sox game which is the Fox game of the week at 1530 (3:30pm). The day will finish with the NASCAR racers going at top speeds in Phoenix, AZ in a heads up Saturday night race. It should be a great day and I hope everyone enjoys themselves and gets to smoke a favorite or two as well........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Currently sitting on my ocean-side balcony watching over South Beach as preparations get underway for a volleyball tourney being held today. The weather is gorgeous right now, with slight overcast. Just lit up a Jose Piedra Cazadores with about 5 years of age on it, along with a Cubita-based cortadito. It's a delicious combination.

Hope all your days are starting out as well; make it a great day gents. :thumbs:

got a late start to the day today. grabbed some lunch at moes and now i am settling in to watch the final round of the masters and then watch the red sox take the series from the yanks at 8. still haven't decided what to smoke today. oh well, i may have to close my eyes and pick one. hope everyone has a great day.

Status
Not open for further replies.