• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Good Morning S / BOTL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning all and as always, the coffee is on. I just checked the local weather and it's 1° F, man it's cool out there. Later on after it warms up a bit, I have some running around to do in preperation of tomorrow's Eagles / Cardinals football game. Then later on I'll be heading over to Schlesinger's / Hudson Valley Cigars to enjoy a favorite or two and see how the local S/BOTL are doing. I hope everyone has a great weekend and gets to enjoy a few favorites as well....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

GO EAGLES!!!!!!

Good morning all and yes, today is the NFC Championship game at 1500 (3pm) between the Eagles and the Cardinals and then the AFC Championship game between the Steelers and the Ravens at 1830 (6:30pm). Both games should be very intense and I'm hoping both Pennsylvania teams win to make one helava Superbowl in two weeks. I just finished a pot of Mr. Jerry's Electric Chair Espresso Killer Beans and I'm ready for the games. I hope veryone has a super day and GO EAGLES....... :D :thumbs: :cool:

Today will definitely be a great day for football, but i'll make a little time to pick up a bottle of Hennesy VO Cognac Special Edition 44 to keep in my collection. The bottle commemorates the Obama inaugauration. Working on my third cup of joe. :D :thumbs:

Good morning all and yes, the joe is brewin'. Well, as we all know, the Eagles lost to the Cardinals and the Steelers won as well. Congrats to both teams moving forward and there's always next year for the Eagles. Today being MLK Day, we slept in a bit and as there's not much going on. I hope everyone has a great week and get's to enjoy a favorite or two or........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all and as always, the coffee is on. Well, today is the big day that President-Elect Obama takes the oath of office. We'll have the Emergency Operation Center activated just as a precaution in case some wacko or group of wackos try something in D.C. or other parts of the US on this day of history. Only time will tell what this new regime will bring and if in deed that they can turn our economy around. Anyway, I hope everyone has a great day and enjoys....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Things should get interesting for my part of the world if Obama really starts cutting troops on Wednesday like he says.

Good morning everyone, the joe is brewin' and it looks like bagels are on this morning's breakfast menu. From yesterday's inauguration ceremony to the parades amd then finishing up with all the Balls, America has made history. We will now see what happens and in fact if we do have change. I just hope it's not a change for the worst. Anyway, I hope all of you have a "Happy HumpDay" and enjoy a favorite cigar if you get the chance....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Another cold one here in southern PA but not as bad as before. Maybe I can get a stick in working in the garage later on. Have a good hump day guys.

Good morning everyone and yes, the coffee is on as always. It looks like we have a break in the cool winter blast comin' our way with temps reaching into the upper 30s tomorrow. Here's a quick look as to what is forcasted for the next 7 days:

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?C...Field2=-74.0273

Anyway, today being it's Thursday, we'll be at Schlesinger's Cigar Bar / Hudson Valley Cigars this evening enjoying a couple of primo sticks and catching up on the past weeks news. If your close by and have the time, come on by and join in on the fun. If your not in the area, I hope you have a great day as well and enjoy........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all, the coffee is on and a ig TGIF!!!! We had a great time last night at Schlesinger's Cigar Bar / Hudson Valley Cigars with a packed crowd of the Thursday night crowd and few ole' faces I haven't seen in a while. We took care of some business as far as the upcoming Quad State Herf IV and we definitely have a Standby List now. I will do my best in letting all that want to attend be a part of this great "Cause" but I want to ensure that there is still room for all to enjoy and be comfortable. As far as this weekends big sporting event, I'll be watching the Rolex 24 At Daytona which starts Saturday at 1530 (3:30pm). It's the unofficial kick off for the racing season and for all you motor heads out there, here is the link for your convenience:

http://www.daytonainternationalspeedway.co...At-Daytona.aspx

Anyway, I hope you have a great weekend and you get to enjoy a favorite or two or........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Get outa your rack Charlie, you're burnin' day lite. Already had my first cup of coffee.

Doc.

Good morning Hank and the CP as well. I've been up since 0430 (4:30am) myself checkin' emails, replying to PMs and making the morning coffee. I try my darndest to be quiet in the morning but that ole' coffee grinder seems like the loudest thing in the nieghborhood :laugh: . Well, we are exactly two weeks away from the Quad State Herf IV and there are still a few of you out there that I haven't heard from since you signed up. If your name is on the list and you can not attend, let me know so the ones on the Standby List can be moved over to the Guest List. Anyway, I hope everyone has a super Saturday and takes the time to enjoy a favorite stogie today....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on. Had a good day yesterday hanging out with the fellas at Schlesingers / Hudson Valley Cigars and then coming home to enjoy a great meal with Beth and relaxing on the sofa watching the Rolex 24 from Daytona race track. They televised it from 1500 (3pm) till 2200 (10pm) and then it will be back this morning from 0700 (7am) till 1600 (4pm). Here is a link to give you more info about the race if interested:

http://www.racetickets.com/grand-american-...-24-at-daytona/

I hope everyone has a great day and enjoys it as well....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all and yes, the joe is brewin'. Yesterday's Rolex 24 had the closest finish in the history of 47th anniversary of the race with the #58 Brumos Racing Porsche Riley team winning. Congrats to the drivers David Donohue, Darren Law, Buddy Rice and Antonio Garcia. For more info, click here:

http://www.daytonainternationalspeedway.co...4-Thriller.aspx

Anyway, I hope everyone has a great week and enjoys. Remember, if you're attending the Quad State Herf IV and you haven't sent in your donation as of yet, they are due by this Saturday the 31st........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Not a bad race at all this time. I was lucky enough to see it live some 25 years ago back when some of the "Good ol boys" were still running. Here's to a new weeks boys....up and at 'em.

Good morning all, the coffee has been on since 0400 (4am) and I'm ready for some good Army chow. The weather guessers are calling for a good storm to hit some time tonight as it's making its way across the US right now. Here is a link to www.noaa.gov to give you a better idea:

http://www.goes.noaa.gov/ECIR4.html

They are calling for a mixture of snow, frozen rain and sleet. Makes for a tough ride into work and even worse for the kiddies on school buses and the ones that walk. I hope everyone in it's path is prepared for it and be careful out there. Enjoy the day and I'll talk with you all later on....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all and as always, the coffee is on. Well, the weather guessers were correct this time and we have a nice storm presently hittin' us. We had an Adverse Weather Condition Conference Call this morning at 0400 and have come to an agreement that West Point will be closed "Code Red" all day. Here is the link for the West Point site that will give you the exact explanation wat a Code Red is:

http://www.westpoint.edu/WeatherConditions/SnowPolicy.htm

USMA Snow Policy (Non-emergency positions)

"WEST POINT IS CODE RED ALL DAY." Only employees in emergency positions should report to work. Employees in non-emergency positions should not report to work until their next regularly scheduled workday.

This is very good as I have some administrative stuff to get done for the upcoming Quad State Herf on the 7th and I might as well get it done today. I hope everyone has a happy "Hump Day" and enjoys........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all and as always, the coffee is on. Well, the weather guessers were correct this time and we have a nice storm presently hittin' us. We had an Adverse Weather Condition Conference Call this morning at 0400 and have come to an agreement that West Point will be closed "Code Red" all day. Here is the link for the West Point site that will give you the exact explanation wat a Code Red is:

http://www.westpoint.edu/WeatherConditions/SnowPolicy.htm

USMA Snow Policy (Non-emergency positions)

"WEST POINT IS CODE RED ALL DAY." Only employees in emergency positions should report to work. Employees in non-emergency positions should not report to work until their next regularly scheduled workday.

This is very good as I have some administrative stuff to get done for the upcoming Quad State Herf on the 7th and I might as well get it done today. I hope everyone has a happy "Hump Day" and enjoys........ :) :thumbs: :cool:
Good for you. I am fortunate to have a work laptop and can plug into our network from anywhere. So I'll be working from my bedroom today and leaving the roads to the snow plows and salt trucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.