• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Good Morning S / BOTL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning all, coffee and Belgium Waffles were this morning's breakfast and burgers on the grill are planned for this afternoon. Had a great time last night at the Sponsorship Appreciation Dinner at the Cadet Mess, West Point. Afterwards, my wife Beth and I along with my buddy Bill and his wife Carmel went over to Schlesinger's and enjoyed a couple of cigars. Today is the calm befor the storm that Doc is talking about and I plan on enjoying it as long as it is nice. Hope everyone has a great day and gets to smoke a couple of their favorites......... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Morning all, coffee is on and I'm gonna make a tasty american breakfast with eggs, bacon and all that goes along with that this morning. It looks like we're gonna have rain (2 to 6 inches total) and high winds for the next couple of days here. It could be worse, we could have had that terrible weather that Texas had with tornadoes and all. Oh well, I hope everyone has a great Sunday and enjoys........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good Morning to you also. Looks like you're going to be getting a lot of the weather that just passed through us. Keep that umbrella handy!

Good morning ladies and gents, the weather is great in Houston. I just had some eggs and my morning coffee, about to go sit out on the patio and smoke La Aurora Lt Ed size robusto. Hope everyone has a bless day

Starting this day a little late. Have a nor'easter and lots of rain. Sipping on coffee and enjoying a cigar or two. Will be spending time with the family and just enjoying them today. Have a good one today. :thumbs:

Good morning everyone, coffee is on and it's still raining. I hope all of you have a great week and hopefully this crappy weather gets out of here soon and dries up a little. Enjoy a few of your favorites if you get the chance........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

The great Nor'easter of April 2007 is upon us and leaving lots of rain and flooding around these parts. I know some of you are getting snow and such. Batten down the hatches until this passes. Those who have sun and warm skies enjoy them today with a good cigar for those of us who don't. Have a great day.

Good morning everyone and as normal, the coffee is brewin'. Well, the rain calmed down a bit but the damage is done with all the local flooding and all. There are some parts of New Jersey, Long Island, NY, Rhode Island and Conn. that haven't seen this much damage in years. As always though, we will overcome this and get our lives back to normal and drive on. It's our human nature and what makes us tick. Anyway, I hope everyone is okay that was in the path of the storm and you come through this one okay........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

The great nor'easter of April 2007 is beginning to wind down, we think. There is a wet bone chilling cold that is usually associated with it. A good day for a cup of java and a good cigar. Enjoy it and be safe out there. :cool:

Good morning all and happy Hump Day. I got the joe on and I'm not sure what's for breakfast yet. I might have to stop on over to the West Point Dining Facility (mess hall) and grab some good Army chow. Hope everyone has a great day and gets to enkoy one or two of your favorites as well......... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Mornin back at ya. :D Just starting to get my day wrapped up here at the good ol SUBZERO Freezer Co. Probably head home and grab a bite then smoke a ceegar while sippin on a fine fermented or distilled beverage. :thumbs: Have a great day all.

A good morning to you all. It looks like I'll be able to get a smoke in today so I have to play pick-a-stick a bit later in the day. Right now a pot of Blue Mountain Blend is calling me.

It was a hard night last night. A new day with new hopes will begin soon. The house is quiet and the coffee is perking. Will use this time to plan for anothr long day ahead with meetings and classes. Hope everyone has time to enjoy a good cigar. Life is too short not to. :thumbs:

It was a hard night last night. A new day with new hopes will begin soon. The house is quiet and the coffee is perking. Will use this time to plan for anothr long day ahead with meetings and classes. Hope everyone has time to enjoy a good cigar. Life is too short not to. :thumbs:

Just finished my good cigar :thumbs: Time for bed for me! Hope you all have a great day! it's getting warmer, the sun is shining!!!

--BB

Good morning... still 2am here, just finishing up my organic chem lab reports... off to sleep as some of you brothers and sisters are just getting up. Have a wonderful day!

-Vinny

Good morning all and as always, the Killer Beans coffee is on. Just as Saxjazzman said, another day is here with meetings and the daily husle and busle of West Point. Sax, I left a message for you yesterday in reference to if you have the time and all, we'll be at Schlesinger's tonight around 7 PM for a cigar or two. I hope you can make it as well as any other local S/BOTL in the area. I hope everyone has a great day and enjoys as well........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning as well. I'm enjoying a Dogfish Head 90 min Imperial IPA compliments of Tkoepp. While smoking a LFD Cameroon. These 2 really go well together. :thumbs:

Morning al ans TGIF. The coffee is on and the West Point Dining Facility (mess hall) is our plan for breakfast this morning. I had a great time at Schlesingers last night watchin' the Mets game on one TV with the Yankees (encore presentation on YES) on another enjoying a great cigar. What a great come back by the Yankees in the bottom of the 9th. Anyway, I hope everyone has a great weekend and gets to enjoy a few of their favorites....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

GO YANKEES!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.