• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Good Morning S / BOTL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on. Graduation went off yesterday as planned and now we have 978 new 2LTs. Today should be a great day weather wise and I have a full schedule already. After some breakfast and a little running around, I'm gonna stop over my bosses house for a cigar and a couple of cold ones. Then I'm off to Tom's (hudsonvalley) house for the same. Today is also the Indy 500 with the Coca-Cola 600 from Charlotte, NC. We also have the Yankees as well as the Mets playing at 1:00 this afternoon. Life doesn't get much better than this, great friends, tasty cigars, auto racing & baseball. I hope everyone has a super Sunday and enjoys it as well........... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all and the coffee just finished perkin'. I'm gonna go out to the Cornwall Memorial Day Parade with my wife Beth in a little bit as it kicks off at 1000 and finishes at the Battle Monument where they will dedicate a wreath and all. Later on I'm gonna BBQ a nice London Broil that I have been tenderizing since yesterday, it looks very tasty. I hope everyone has a great day and get to enjoy a few of their favorites as well.......... :) :thumbs: :cool:

just Little posting from me thins morning.

first the weather. finely got a break inn Michigan. Sunny 75 today from the get go. 10:00 am street is full of family's waiting for he parade to starter. I sit at starbucks, because I'm a girls watcher, yes I'm a girl watcher watching all the pretty girls go buy.

Starting with a short story and then moving over to the B&M that is one door down to pick from his HUMI. He has some VSG'S that are over priced for sure but they have been in there for years. nothing like a nice smoke covered in plum. I await that moment in my own humi.

For all my BOTL, I wish you the best of days with family and friends, good smokes. and plenty laughs.

Jay

Edit to add: Tom owner of the B&M just offered up the VIRGIN SUN GROWN ENCHANTMENT $12 a stick no tax if I buy the box. LOL DONE

going to be a good day. :thumbs:

Good morning all and yes the coffee is definitely on. I didn't sleep worth a $hit last night tossing and turning the entire night so I got up at 4:00 and figured I just check out the cigar forums. Jay, it looks like you gou got a great deal on those VSGs especially being aged and all. I hope everyone has a great week and gets to enjoy a few of their favorites through out it....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning everyone and Happy Hump Day. The coffee is on and bagels are on this morning's menu. Being that this is a short week, I'm sure all of you can't wait till the weekend and enjoy a couple of more days off. Hope all of you get to smoke a favorite cigar this evening and wash it down with a couple of cold ones if you get the chance........... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Betcha goin fishin all of your time, baby's goin fishing too
Bet your life, your sweet life, catch more fish than you
Many fish bites if ya got good bait
Here's a little tip i would like to relate

Big fish bites if ya got a good bait
I 'a goin fishin
Yes i'm goin fishin
And my baby's goin fishin too.

See ya tomorrow.

Doc.

Just got home from work and kissed the wifey good day. Cracked open a Sam Adams and can't decide what to smoke. Something simple today I think. Possibly a Fonseca Serie F or a CAO Black. Nothing too extravagant.

Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on. Just got in from a nice jog up town and back and I'll cool down a bit reading some posts and catching up on my daily emails. It should be a great day as all the active duty soldiers on West Point have a "Soldiers Appreciation Day" out at Camp Buckner. The day will be filled with team and individual sporting events, BBQ, cigar smoking and fishing in Lake Popalopen (sp). Then of course tonight is our normal Thursday night get together at Schlesinger's Cigar Bar in New Windsor, NY. Hope to see as many of the local S/BOTL there and for everyone else, I hope you enjoy the day as well and smoke one of your favorites......... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Top of the morning to all. Have a little coffee brewing as I get ready to hit the showers. Hope that everyone has a great day out there. Be safe.

Good morning all and right now all I can say is TGIF. The coffee is on and I'll headin' into work shortly as I have to open up the office early. It looks like bagels are on this morning's menu and then BBQ later on. I hope everyone has a safe and relaxing weekend full of great time and tasty cigars......... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Ditton on Stogieman's TGIF!! The coffee is brewing and getting ready to head out. I hope that everyone has a great weekend ahead to include some great smokes. Have a great one! :thumbs:

Morning All!

Coffee is in my hand already. The famous PR Heineiken Jazz Fest started yesterday. I'm definitely going to be there on sunday with a good cigar. I'll probably skip the Heineiken and get a scotch.

Anyways, have a meeting today which should be boring. Also, waiting for that damned realtor to call to see if I can finally sell an old apartment and use the money to remodel the new one. That'll score some happiness points with the wife.

Well, I hope you all have a nice day. Like others said before TGIF. Can't wait for 5 PM to hit my local watering hole for what Jules called in Pulp Fiction a "tasty beverage".

Planned to do some yard work today.....then the sky fell out and it poured for about 30 minutes.....Thank You Lord. :laugh:

Good day all and I just finished a great post of Killer Beans and now I'm about to go down to the annual Cornwall River Fest:

http://www.river-fest.com/

Later on today we are going to one of my brother-in-laws suprise 60th B-Day party. Should be a great time all day and I hope all of you enjoy yorselves as well......... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Top of the morning all. It is overcast in DC with the possibility of thunderstorms. The weather is cool in the low 60s. I hope that everyone has a find Sunday with a couple of good smokes planned. Enjoy!! :thumbs:

Good day all and yes, the coffee is still on. We had a great time yesterday at my brother-in-laws 60th B-day party with great friends and family, tasty drinks and food and super cigars to smoke. Today, I'm plannin' on watchin' the NASCAR race which is in Dover, DE today but presently it's raining there and it looks like the race will be rescheduled till tommorrow. Either way, I hope everyone has a great day and enjoys a few of their favorites......... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on. Well it's Monday and here's to the beginning to a new week. I hope everyone has a great day and gets to enjoy a few of their favorites during the week as well........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Top of the morning to all. It is a rainy, overcast day in DC. The temperature is in the sixtys so far this morning but promising to get a little warmer as the day progresses. The java is brewing and getting ready to do another week. Hope that everybody's day is a great one with a good week coming. Enjoy a good smoke if you get the chance as life is too short not to. :thumbs:

Good morning everyone and as always, the coffee is on. It looks like this rain we've all experienced for the past few days on the East Coast is here for one more day. After that it looks good for a few days of sunshine which means BBQ, tanning on the back deck with a good cigar and a few cold ones. Hopefully the sun gods cooperate and things go as planned for us all. Either way, I hope all of you have a great day and enjoy........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Top of the morning to all. We have clear skies in DC after a mostly overcast day yesterday. The temps will be in the low 80s and it looks like a great day. The coffee is up and brewing and breakfast is being eaten. Hope that everyone has some time today to enjoy a great cigar. Life is too short not to.

Status
Not open for further replies.