• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Good night Botl/Sotl

Easy on the booze, but heavy on good cigars and piles of bullshit. It was a great herf. Once again. Just chillin and thinking about some of the stories that played out tonight.

Thanks to all who showed. It was a great evening. Once again I am reminded that CP herfers are classy, generous, -------and uniformly ugly, with the exception of Merry and the other lady herfers, of course.

Anyone else need a ride home?

Nope...
No idea why I'm still up...
Damn amplifier contest...
Maybe I should stay up, have some coffee and post on Charlie's thread...
Nah!
Good night!

-Rob

Well, I'm 10 hours ahead of San Diego, so this is both good night and good morning ??? :laugh: ???

Brian

Heading to bed after having a Montecristo. Had a good day with good memories thinking about the herf!! A great weekend. :thumbs:

Once again I am drunk. But on love again. From time to time I understand why a man would, if he had to, give up cigars, bad habits, and philandering...

Life is good. It's the best thing I have ever done.
Good cigars this week. Kinda makes me pissed. I tried to give out really good cigars at last weekends herf, and I did. But I got back better ones. You bastids. Like the bombs on this board it is hard to be up to the challenge. I know violence is not the answer but something's gotta change.

Posting this early. I had a great day. Cleaned the house, stopped by the Office for a cigar, did some shopping and made a nice romantic late lunch for this stunning woman I am dating. Life is good. Hope you all have as good a night as I did a day. Now I am going out for another smoke, a music business meeting, and then some live music somewhere.....perhaps dancing will ensue.

'Tis Doc. Makes the world spin.

Monty, where were you last week man? Demits for you. And Dixie.

Oh, vodka and seltzer. Saw two bands, networked, and chillllllled with friends later. Missed Bill. I know, some of you wonder if Bill really exists. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: As far as that goes does Commander Cody really exist? One band did mostly Grateful Dead covers. Never did the Dead thing but the vibe is cool.

Did I mention I am happy. Whodathunk? The vodka is kicking in and I am watching Sara Silverman on Comedy Central. Jesus is magic.

'Tis Doc. Makes the world spin.

Monty, where were you last week man? Demits for you. And Dixie.

Oh, vodka and seltzer. Saw two bands, networked, and chillllllled with friends later. Missed Bill. I know, some of you wonder if Bill really exists. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: As far as that goes does Commander Cody really exist? One band did mostly Grateful Dead covers. Never did the Dead thing but the vibe is cool.

Did I mention I am happy. Whodathunk? The vodka is kicking in and I am watching Sara Silverman on Comedy Central. Jesus is magic.

Jim and Bo are in Charlotte, Tom. Just spent Thurs evening with the two - and both were recounting the last NY herf. :whistling:

Had a GREAT time down there! Finally got a chance to see what Yeungling was all about. Nice - VERY nice... :thumbs:

A couple of, I think, mildly amusing things came up in conv today. I was at a BMW shop today right after lunch and someone had changed to radio station in the shop to LIte FM. The guys were complaining as they walked in and I said, "Right, if I am gonna be around softhits there better be some nipples."

Then tonight I said something deep and sensitive, as is my wont, during the nightly cigar at the Office. Someone ribbed me about it and Speedracer said, "Tom is just getting in touch with his sensitive side."

I replied, "Hey, Fernando, you can kiss my feminine side."

Wrote a song this week. I think it is good. There is nothing like a little sadness to give you a lense into soul. Even bad is good.

Top of the evening BOTLs and SOTLs. Will turn in early to get ready for tomorrow. Enjoyed a Montecristo Platinum; not a bad smoke. HudsonValley is correct, life is good. Have a good one. :thumbs:

Back