• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Good night Botl/Sotl

ah, a thread for night owls. I'm on my fifth guinness and the night is still young. The lady is having a Girls night out, So I'm gonna spend the evenign with Guinness, Makers, a Punch cigar and seasons 1-9 of the Simpsons.

edit fro spleling

Life is good. Women are easy. And fun. In the plural. One is a lot of work. Here's to not narrowing down anytime soon.

Knob Creek, good cigars, stolen kisses

Well as for me, I am about to go home from doing the graveyard shift at the hospital. I gotta do this for the next couple of weeks. Working midnights just throws you off completely. Who else here works the nightshift once in a while?

On call 24/7.... If I get tired after lunch..I sleep.
If I get tired at midnight...I sleep.
If I get to sleep after lunch....I am awakened.
If I get to sleep at midnight....I am awakened.
...................vicious cycle.

Good morning all. Think cold nights, warm days and an inch or two of snow now and again. We appreciate it.

Doc.

I need to teach the baby to type. He's up all night anyway :laugh:

I can see that Tom is back to drinkin' the hard stuff again....... :D :thumbs: :p :sign: :cool:

Not a bad night. Not a bad ending to a good day.

Got bombed in the morning. Made money for a few hours, had a smoke with the guys at the shop, went to a party and had some food, played a couple songs, touched base with the dogs, then out to hear a blues band. Okay, I had a couple drinks and smokes in between.........

And made it home safely, too!