• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Good shops in Boulder/Denver area?

Franco593

My niece who lives in that area wants to go to a reputable shop and buy her husband a nice sampler. Any suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks
Frank

I always enjoyed Cigars on 6th. They treated me nice when I lived up the road.

I beleive they are on Washington and 6th st.

I agree with both of those suggestions. Depending on where she lives, the Smoker Friendly in Castle Rock is supposed to be really good as well. Good luck to her.

Tobacco leaf in Lakewood, as mentioned above, cigars on Sixth is Capitol Hill/ central Denver, north Denver/Thornton smoker friendly on East 120th/Colorado blvd. further north is Havana Manor in Longmont or their location in Louisville. And if she doesn't know what to get I believe all of the mentioned shops sell gift certificates. Just have her call and ask if she is interested in that.

Best of luck,

C

Tobacco leaf in Lakewood, as mentioned above, cigars on Sixth is Capitol Hill/ central Denver, north Denver/Thornton smoker friendly on East 120th/Colorado blvd. further north is Havana Manor in Longmont or their location in Louisville. And if she doesn't know what to get I believe all of the mentioned shops sell gift certificates. Just have her call and ask if she is interested in that.
Barlows is also a good one, In Lafayette.

Best of luck,

C

Barlow's will take care of her and have a great selection. Used to be my local. There are some good folks there.

<---- is confused, same name, same website, different owners??? For HM??? I've also noticed that events are usually at each shop and not related??? Louisville is closer to me and I don't recall which one I've stopped by before.