• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Good thoughts/energy appreciated!

bluue13

Hey all,

I've always loved how this place is like a second home to many including myself, and how much like a family it is.  And families come together in hard times as I've seen happen many times here.

I'm simply asking all of you to put some good thoughts and positive energy or prayers or whatever it is you do, out there in the universe for my wife and I.  We're currently going through some challenging medical stuff, and while I don't want to go into the details,  I'd just like to ask for your good thoughts.  I will say that it is nothing life threatening, but it is causing a great deal of stress andemotional rollercoaster-ness, if thats a word.

Smoke one of your finest, enjoy the good weather if you've got it, and drink something good. 

Thanks, Everyone!
-Greg

Thinking of you and your family. I am hopefull that, best wishes will find their way home to you and yours.

Through thick and thin Greg, be there to support each other and understand the other's point of view.....you'll get through it.  Wishing you and your wife some positive energy to deal with your situation.

Frank

My preyers are with you and yours, good luck.

Keeping you guys in our thoughts and hoping for the best!

Thoughts & Prayers out to you & your wife.

Best wishes to both you and your wife.  Hope all goes well...

Prayers sent.

It is times like this where we have the opportunity to truly earn the unconditional love that our wives have for us.

Positive thoughts and prayers sent to you and yours! 

Thanks again, everyone.  I'm a firm believer that putting positive energy out into the universe does something.

I'll keep you all updated as I can. 

Again, being vague out of respect for privacy, as I'm sure you all understand.  We spent two days this week going to various appointments and enjoying fine hospital cafe offerings, but the doctors seem positive about everything, which is good!  So again, thanks for all of your good vibes and thoughts and prayers!

Well we've had a setback as the most recent test didn't give us the results we wanted. 

Hopefully with a change in meds and treatment we'll get back on the right track.  Thanks again for your continued thoughts!