• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Goodbye summer

sack

'From man's sweat and God's love, beer came to be.
Last 24 hrs. has seen lowering temps, snow, cold rain, and unable to lower the windows while driving because it's 32 degrees. Sniff! No more smoking my cigars in traffic jams. Damn! :(

I feel your pain Bro! :angry:

I was pissed yesterday when we had lake effect snow flurries. Then this morning I heard on the radio that Buffalo suburbs has as much as 3 feet. It does make me feel a bit better!!

I think you have a few weeks of smoking left. Crank up the heater :thumbs:

Snow showers predicted for the Oak. vs Det. game. Like we say here in New England, " It's fall, it's supposed to get cold".

Doc.

In my New England, we usually tack a couple of expletives onto the end of that little saying. :p

Got down to 29 and change this morning here.

Last 24 hrs. has seen lowering temps, snow, cold rain, and unable to lower the windows while driving because it's 32 degrees. Sniff! No more smoking my cigars in traffic jams. Damn! :(
Put on the heavy coat, crank up the heater and crack that window. Don't let a little cold air keep you from a good ride home!

Works wonders, that is unless the wife is riding with you. :laugh: Then you just go ahead and roll down the windows to see if she gets the "point". :sign:

Put on the heavy coat, crank up the heater and crack that window. Don't let a little cold air keep you from a good ride home!

I feel ya man. This morning I had to scrape a nice layer of frost/ice off my windshield. Its getting cooooold.

Heavy wet snow here and wind gusts up to about 45mph. Fall lasted a whole 2 1/2 weeks this year! It's almost a new record!

The good news is the 2-3 inches we have on the ground now should be gone by Monday.

I can't wait until the real snow comes! There's nothing like looking out in your freshly snow blown driveway and seeing those 4-5 foot walls of snow. Not to mention the 6-8 foot drifts. And the best part - they last until the end of March sometimes into April! :rolleyes:

Good Lord I need to talk the wife into warmer climates...

I went surfing this morning and smoked a pipe on the beach afterwards... sorry :p

I agree with the above though... No snow here!

If anyone want to know something about the weather in Europe... It sucks, its getting colder and colder, at least it doesn't rain.

If anyone want to know something about the weather in Europe... It sucks, its getting colder and colder, at least it doesn't rain.

It was a pleasant warm day in Germany today... once the fog burnt off.

Ya I know. Here in LA it almost dipped into the 50's, it's amazing we're all still alive!

Seriously tho, winter is one of my most favorite times of the year.

Back