• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

got 5 Anejos finally

You are a lucky ducky Louie :p Couple of questions:
Now which specific ones did you score? What are you going to try out first?
How was the pricing (close to MSRP)? How can you wait so long? :laugh:

got 2 48's and 2 50's and one shark, all pretty much MSRP.
I would smoke one now but i have built it up my head that it will be so good that i want to be able to relax with it on a weekend instead of power puff like i do all week

LouieNY said:
I would smoke one now but i have built it up my head that it will be so good that i want to be able to relax with it on a weekend instead of power puff like i do all week
[snapback]259415[/snapback]​

Did you get these at a store?

I don't suppose the Shark was the store-bought one? And that store has a lot left and I can go and buy a lot of them? ;)

I too just scored two sharks, and two maduro hemingways. Is 11.50 per shark a decent price? I would checkt he msrp sheet that was posted but do not have it at hand. Will search after this post :laugh: .

kro77 said:
I too just scored two sharks, and two maduro hemingways. Is 11.50 per shark a decent price? I would checkt he msrp sheet that was posted but do not have it at hand. Will search after this post :laugh: .
[snapback]259425[/snapback]​
Not bad kro, I've seen a lot worse :0 Heck, I paid $15.00 each for my first sharks over two years ago. They were my first Añejos and I was not initially impressed BUT as with the Opus X, I've come to love these cigars! :thumbs:

See I smoke alot of of Opus so i dont know what to expect with these Anejos.....How different can they be. I'll find out :p

Great deal indeed I still haven't been that lucky ... although I hear the local retailers should start receiving them any time now. This entails that I will be actually able to score some before they all run out :( Oh well the chase seems to be a part of the fun & their allure anyways.

I hope you enjoy your weekend smoke whatever it is ...I know I would have to give that Shark a try :rolleyes:

LouieNY said:
[snapback]259415[/snapback]​

kro77 said:
[snapback]259425[/snapback]​

My B&M had them at $9.25 but they sold out......quickly. I scored a few before they were gone.

kro77 said:
So a little gouge but not TobaccoWorld...
[snapback]259583[/snapback]​

I wouldn't say you were gouged, that isn't a bad price. I would have paid it too.

coventrycat86 said:
They were my first Añejos and I was not initially impressed BUT as with the Opus X, I've come to love these cigars! :thumbs:
[snapback]259426[/snapback]​
It's nice when an old dog admits he can learn new tricks :p
Actually I was not that impressed by my first Anejos either, but now, I think they are among the best sticks I have ever smoked.

connoiseur29 said:
Just got a box of sharks. One of the lucky ones I guess.
[snapback]263223[/snapback]​

How much did you pay for the whole box of Anejo Sharks?
I paid $255 for the box of Anejo #55's which I ordered.

you should take 2 of the Anejos and enter the Super Bowl Pool......YOu could end up with 100 or so more :thumbs:

Fast4Dr said:
you should take 2 of the Anejos and enter the Super Bowl Pool......YOu could end up with 100 or so more :thumbs:
[snapback]263241[/snapback]​

I don't understand. What is the Super Bowl pool? Where can I read about it?

Back