• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Got any fake Cuban cigars?

moki

el Presidente
I'm setting up a Fake Cuban cigars reference on my site (yes, the infamous diagram is there heh). If you have any pictures of fake Cuban cigars that you'd care to contribute, please email them to andrew@AmbrosiaSW.com

If possible, please take a picture of the fake cigar or band next to the real deal; people do much better discerning things they see side by side. Also list the obvious tell-tale signs that the cigar is fake.

Thanks in advance for anyone who wishes to help.

I still have that Partagas cigar that that one guy who claimed he sailed to cuba to deliver medical supplies.

You want a pic of that?

I have 2 Monte Robusto EL's I can let you have.

Let me know if you want them and I'll put them in the mail

Yep, any and all pics welcome, if you can take the picture next to the real thing, that would be ideal... as would the enumerated list of irregularities compared to the real deal.

I have one I am sure is fake I am planning to bring to the upcoming Baltimore herf. Will send a pic after that.

Yep, any and all pics welcome, if you can take the picture next to the real thing, that would be ideal... as would the enumerated list of irregularities compared to the real deal.

Unfortunately, I don't have any of the real Monte robusto's. All I can offer up are the fakes to you Moki.

Send me your addy if you want them for research.

I will send the pictures of PSD4 vs fake PSD4 as soon as I get home. Out of town in Chicago until later this week. I knew they would come in handy for someone. I would have to superimpose the quarter though. :laugh:

I wish I knew this a month ago Andrew. When I was in Jamaica, I could have grabbed some Trinidads w/o pigtails, and Cohiba Piramide LE '04(lol).

I have some Cohiba Esplendidos,fake and real I'll take picts and send them your way.I even a real glass top box a friend brought back from Costa Rica if you want picture of that also.just let me know.

I have some Cohiba Esplendidos,fake and real I'll take picts and send them your way.I even a real glass top box a friend brought back from Costa Rica if you want picture of that also.just let me know.

Yeah would definitely like a Glass Top Box Esplendido pic, thanks!

Send me anything and everything.

Yeah would definitely like a Glass Top Box Esplendido pic, thanks!

Send me anything and everything.

You got it I'll work on it in a few days and get them to ya. :thumbs:

great post and idea. the best defense against the world is a thorough knowledge of it. THat couldn't be more true with your little project.

Here ya go...fake Cohiba's from the DR (gifted to me by a friend who traveled there)...after about a week, they had noticeable beetle holes.

standard.jpg

edits:spelling

Andrew,

Once I get back to campus, I'll send you all the photos I've got of the fake Bolivar Coronas and "Zee's Fauxhiba."

Wilkey

The e-mail has been sent,

Here is what I had....
22405012.jpg

IMG_0034.jpg

IMG_0033.jpg

IMG_0031.jpg

Glasstop from Mexico. A buddy though he was doing me a favor. :sign: :laugh: