• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Got Gear? T-shirts & Sweatshirts @ Cigarmony.com

N2Advnture

Hello all.

My name is Mark and I have been around the boards for sometime now. I recently started making cigar related apparel and have only been up a couple of weeks but people on other boards seem to like them a lot so I thought I would post them up here.

My goal long term goal is to only purchase, test and sell items that I think are worthy of our hard earned money and time. (We waist enough money on junk as it is). There will many things taken into account when testing, including price/value, warranty & company customer service.

But for now, just t-shirts, sweatshirts and Cigar Caddy by Otterbox but I have a couple of interesting items (some custom) currently being produced.

Thanks for looking and enjoy!
~Mark

Cigarmony.com
www.cigarmony.com

PS - Suggestions are always welcome!

I don't know about this Mark character ???

He's good as gold fellas ;) :thumbs:

I got a chance to see Mark's products at his home this weekend and they are top notch. Do a Google search for his screen name and you will see his reputation as a true brother is impeccable.

wasch_24 said:
I got a chance to see Mark's products at his home this weekend and they are top notch. Do a Google search for his screen name and you will see his reputation as a true brother is impeccable.
[snapback]239021[/snapback]​

Thanks for endorsement bro!

NorCalCigarLover said:
Order submitted this morning Mark. Thanks!
:cool:
[snapback]239863[/snapback]​

Thanks David, I just got it.

I just sent your develivery confirmation number and it will be out this afternoon. You should get it by Monday.

Thanks again!
~Mark

Mark you should make a shirt that has a bunch of cigar bands on the back and on the front it says "So many choices..." and the back can say "but so little time..." and then have all of the cigars bands.

I remember seeing this a couple years ago for beer and a guitar one. Cool chit :thumbs:

N2Advnture said:
wasch_24 said:
Nice!
[snapback]239904[/snapback]​

Except I already submitted a trademark application on it :p
[snapback]239938[/snapback]​

Trademarking "nice"...you gonna make some money Mark! :sign:

cvmfour said:
Trademarking "nice"...you gonna make some money Mark! :sign:
[snapback]239977[/snapback]​

Not a chance!

Trademark (in 3 classes) ~1 Box Sublimes & 1 Box CoRos
Website hosting & Reg (1yr) ~1 Box Punch Coronas
Shirts ~7 Boxes Monte #2s
Business licenses & taxes ~2 Boxes of Epi #2s
No sleep for weeks & gained 10lbs ~$priceless

Sold 23 - ROFLMAO!!! :laugh:

N2Advnture said:
cvmfour said:
Trademarking "nice"...you gonna make some money Mark!  :sign:
[snapback]239977[/snapback]​

Not a chance!

Trademark (in 3 classes) ~$ 825
Website hosting & Reg (1yr) ~$ 150
Shirts ~$1500
Business licenses & taxes ~$ 350
No sleep for weeks & gained 10lbs ~$priceless

Sold 23 - ROFLMAO!!! :laugh:
[snapback]239989[/snapback]​

That's a serious hit to the cigar budget.

:cool:

wasch_24 said:
LMAO Mark!

I had no idea!!!
[snapback]239990[/snapback]​

Yeah, the t-shirts & sweatshirts aren't going to put me in black ANYTIME soon. Based on expenditures to date, they cost me about $40 ea - LOL!!!