• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Got Jerky?

So I might know a guy.....who may have recently made a large batch of some good jerky :whistling:

From what I hear, there have been quite a few people asking about this stuff for a while.

If you know what I'm talking about, PM me for some details :love:

So I might know a guy.....who may have recently made a large batch of some good jerky :whistling:

From what I hear, there have been quite a few people asking about this stuff for a while.

If you know what I'm talking about, PM me for some details :love:

PMS!

:blush:

He's alive! Howya doin', Erick? Twins rocking your world?

Oh, and PM-S!

Wilkey

So I might know a guy ... who may have previously eaten a bit of some good jerky. :love:

He may also have sent you a PM.

I know this guy in New Jersey that really wants to make a new friend. :whistling:

PM sent.

Best damn jerky around. Nice to see you Erick, hope all is well.

guys, I still need to get all the PM's responded to. I apologize for getting everyone excited. But I will get all this taken care of this weekend.

If you sent a PM I will be responding. Just haven't done it yet.

You guys don't know about cured meats until you have eaten Biltong and Dried Wors (sausage). They both make Jerky taste like...well, I cannot eat Jerky.

What is Biltong you may ask? During the Boer war, England against South Africa, the Boers (farmer in Afrikaans) traveled for days on horse back. They found a way to salt dry (with spices, pepper etc) good
cuts of meat so they could keep the Biltong in their saddle bags for months if necessary.

I buy from a local guy, an ex pat who arguably makes the best Biltong and Dried Wors, I have ever tasted. He does have a website and I think he ships.

Brian

Got it!

YUMMMY!

-----------------

Brian...send me the link on his stuff...please.

Got it!

YUMMMY!

-----------------

Brian...send me the link on his stuff...please.
Gary, if you just order the "Wors" to start, you will be blown away. That's DRIED wors, not Boerewors. The Boerewors BTW is also fantastic. It's sausage that you cook on a BBQ.

HERE's the link.

Brian