• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Got Jerky?

You guys don't know about cured meats until you have eaten Biltong and Dried Wors (sausage). They both make Jerky taste like...well, I cannot eat Jerky.

What is Biltong you may ask? During the Boer war, England against South Africa, the Boers (farmer in Afrikaans) traveled for days on horse back. They found a way to salt dry (with spices, pepper etc) good
cuts of meat so they could keep the Biltong in their saddle bags for months if necessary.

I buy from a local guy, an ex pat who arguably makes the best Biltong and Dried Wors, I have ever tasted. He does have a website and I think he ships.

Brian

sounds like Brian has never had any Hillbilly Steaks :whistling:

You guys don't know about cured meats until you have eaten Biltong and Dried Wors (sausage). They both make Jerky taste like...well, I cannot eat Jerky.

What is Biltong you may ask? During the Boer war, England against South Africa, the Boers (farmer in Afrikaans) traveled for days on horse back. They found a way to salt dry (with spices, pepper etc) good
cuts of meat so they could keep the Biltong in their saddle bags for months if necessary.

I buy from a local guy, an ex pat who arguably makes the best Biltong and Dried Wors, I have ever tasted. He does have a website and I think he ships.

Brian

No, nudge nudge, wink wink :love:

Brian

JERKY!!! :love:

Can you infuse me a cigar with jerky flavorings? :D

Got it!

YUMMMY!

-----------------

Brian...send me the link on his stuff...please.
Gary, if you just order the "Wors" to start, you will be blown away. That's DRIED wors, not Boerewors. The Boerewors BTW is also fantastic. It's sausage that you cook on a BBQ.

HERE's the link.

Brian
Brian,

Have you bought these in the same sizes as offered on the website? The reason I ask, how big are the bags? It's not listed on the website when you view or order them.

They want $32.95 to ship the 2 items cross country, are they that big? :laugh:

Thanks

Brian

Well Brian has actually answered us... :thumbs: :whistling:

Got it!

YUMMMY!

-----------------

Gary, if you just order the "Wors" to start, you will be blown away. That's DRIED wors, not Boerewors. The Boerewors BTW is also fantastic. It's sausage that you cook on a BBQ.

HERE's the link.

Brian
Brian,

Have you bought these in the same sizes as offered on the website? The reason I ask, how big are the bags? It's not listed on the website when you view or order them.

Thanks

If you are talking about the Dried Wors, there are +- 20 sticks in a bag. It's not the size, more the weight I would say. Obviously I don't pay shipping but I would if I had to. This is a taste delicacy that will drive
you crazy.

Why not call and ask them. Tell them I sent you and then ask for a discount, you never know.

Brian

Got it!

YUMMMY!

-----------------

HERE's the link.

Brian
Brian,

Thanks

If you are talking about the Dried Wors, there are +- 20 sticks in a bag. It's not the size, more the weight I would say. Obviously I don't pay shipping but I would if I had to. This is a taste delicacy that will drive
you crazy.

Why not call and ask them. Tell them I sent you and then ask for a discount, you never know.

Brian
Will do...Thanks

Jerky arrived today! As always, the best jerky around Erick! :)

Ugg....curses to the hit and run driver that tagged my front end a week ago! Otherwise I'd be waiting on some fine jerky!! :)

Ugg....curses to the hit and run driver that tagged my front end a week ago! Otherwise I'd be waiting on some fine jerky!! :)

but its comfort food....it will make you feel better :laugh:
sorry about your car.

LOL....I know. Unfortunately theres no way to recoup the deductible because the guy ran, and I couldn't find him for a plate number or anything. :( So I'm out $550 I wasn't planning on lol!

The car..lol well lets just say the body shop now calls me a repeat customer. 3 times in one year and 7 months that I've had it and none of them were my fault! And I had to pay the deductible for 2 of them!