• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Got my store finally!

SamGuss

Well it has been a LONG 7 months, but as of Monday, I was promoted into the position of store manager and too over my first RS store. :D

Out of the existing managers, I will have been the second fastest in this district to be so promoted and I do have a pretty sweet store. $700K annually right now, 5 employees, in a nice part of town.

Now to get rolled over with Christmas coming LOL.

Sam

Way to go Sam.. now get me a free Treo 650 for Sprint........ :sign: :sign:

That's great news sam!! I recently bought one of those RS digital scanners here in Richmond. If you are having issues with folks bring them back for the CPU upgrade, let me know....I'll point you to a knowledgeable internet board for info...

Alright SAM!! Way to go, Buddy!!!

Now for the onslaught of 80 year olds who can't hear or see, but want batteries for a 20 year old hearing aid that doesn't work. :sign:

Seriously, stay on the light side and have fun (and profit; you do get a cut don't ya?) :D

Way to go Sam. I applaud your determination and drive. Congratulations.

BenjieV ;)

Congratulations on the promotion and the 'good location'. Nothing like running a store with a couple hundred thousand in inventory.........in a 'less than desirable' area :0 .

Keep the windows clean, the displays stocked, and the shrinkage down to a minimum. Good Luck!! :thumbs:

M. Gipson

Excellent Sam :thumbs:

I need a TRS-80 computer and I want the add-on accessory where I can store data on cassette tapes :p

Ya got any of those in stock? :D

Outstanding news Sam! Super Duper Congratulations. So what sort of an employee(even better yet, MANAGER) discount can you pass along to your brothers here? :p

Dave ;)