• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Got that queezy feeling

Dubya D

Have you ever experienced an unexpected butt kicking from a cigar you normally smoke?

Have you ever experienced an unexpected butt kicking from a cigar you normally smoke?

Sure! Take a look around and search a little...you'll see a few tales of our tails between our legs.

(ok...at least my tail and slevvy's!)

If it happens again, grab a coke or some sugar and DRINK UP!

There's info on here about how it helps with the nic' kick!

Gary speaks the truth. Sugar and search. Best of luck!

I have a bowl of dark chocolate chips on hand, just in case

Tim

My first VSG in 1999. Incredible cigar.

Here is a buddy of mine after his first Opus PerfecXion No.4

He doesn't even drink and couldn't stand for 20 minutes. Wait till he smoke a Power Ranger.

ronnieOpus1.jpg

ronnieOpus2.jpg

I have a bowl of dark chocolate chips on hand, just in case

Tim

Smoked 5 cigars at a herf last night. I took your advice and had a tin of fudge sitting out.
Couple of peices during the night kept it in check. thank you

Perdomo Champagne got me a few weeks ago. Over all good smoke though

Have a dark and stormy while smoking. The sugar`from the ginger beer helps. Of course, so does the rum....

Had a Romeo Y Julieta maduro get me once. Don't know why because I have been smoking maduros for a long time, but it got me good.

Recently, yes.

After a few months of not smoking, even the mildest cigars have been giving me that woozy feeling.

Eat, drink, and keep on drinking when you smoke.

It's getting better now!

But, now I'm itching to smoke more after a good meal.

Andy, when we gonna smoke!!!!!!!

Andrew

Got nailed ove rthe summer by a Cohiba Reserva Piramide. I had to eat 3 packets of sugar to stop the shakes.

I don't even smoke weekly. Sometimes I'll smell a padron and remember why I enjoy cigars so much. Its not a good cigar to spark up when you haven't smoked anything in a while, and have never smoked regularly. I usually notice its strength before its too late and ditch the rest and grab a coke. I often pass up a cigar because the though of wasting some deters me.