• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Got to have a mini mini herf...

SweetMelissa

Sweet Innocent Angel
Well tonight I got to meet up with Dennis since he and his wife are here in Birmingham for the week. We met at the shop and sat and had a great smoke...and he even brought me one of my favorites...It was really nice to meet your wife too!! I know you are sorta checkin the boards...so if you want to get together this week, let me know!! Good luck at UAB!

Melly

What? No pics?!?

Glad you had a good time. Dennis needed some good CP company. Way to go Melly. :thumbs:

I didnt have the camera...I should have...dang...maybe later in the week :)

LOL no he isn't...and I have enough of my mug in my photo album in the gallery LOL

No, Thank you Melly, your southern hospitality shined through and I enjoyed it tremendously. Hopefully we will have a chance to try it again this week and get the pics. I didn't bring a camera you know, like I was gonna take pictures of the doctors working on me and needles and tubes in my arms and nose, well maybe the nurses, Dang! What was I thinking. LOL Preesh Melly, happy smoke rings and here's to more.

Gwheato

Edit punctuation but not capitalization.

No, Thank you Melly, your southern hospitality shined through and I enjoyed it tremendously. Hopefully we will have a chance to try it again this week and get the pics. I didn't bring a camera you know, like I was gonna take pictures of the doctors working on me and needles and tubes in my arms and nose, well maybe the nurses, Dang! What was I thinking. LOL Preesh Melly, happy smoke rings and here's to more.

Gwheato

Bro, a camera is a necessity! When I was in the Hospital after my motorcycle accident, I made my wife get one for me to snap pics with! I will never forget the look on the nurses faces....priceless.....

Gwheato

Bro, a camera is a necessity! When I was in the Hospital after my motorcycle accident, I made my wife get one for me to snap pics with! I will never forget the look on the nurses faces....priceless.....
xRanger I have been in and out of the hospital in the past 34 years that I am sick and tired of all my photo albums filled with pictures of my arse in those silly gowns that never tie correctly in the back that it didn't even cross my mind this time. But you are right I should still have a camera my bad, Nurses, Give me Spankings, Thank You Mam May I have Another!!!!

Gwheato

Gwheato

xRanger I have been in and out of the hospital in the past 34 years that I am sick and tired of all my photo albums filled with pictures of my arse in those silly gowns that never tie correctly in the back that it didn't even cross my mind this time. But you are right I should still have a camera my bad, Nurses, Give me Spankings, Thank You Mam May I have Another!!!!

Gwheato

:laugh: :laugh:

All they offered me was a....uh, never mind...... :blush: Good luck with everything bro!!

i PROMISE if we get to get together later this week I will bring the digital and we will have pics of Mr and Mrs Gwheato and Melly (and Mike if he isn't too busy to make an appearance) LOL

The Innocent Angel....