• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Grab Bag Pass

What Color ? Are you nuts....I don't want to know any more about this than I do ...It has already made me a bit nauseous

Hehe. Picture sent Vern! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: Just Kidding buddy :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

LMAO @ VERN! Hey Vern, this could be the start of a new diet that rivals Jenny Craig or Weight Watchers...men in thongs! WaaaaaaaHaaaaaaaa! Hehehehe hooooooo! You wouldn't be able to eat or keep anything down due to the nausea! The pounds should just fall off. LMAO! :biggrin:Sam :cool:

Ok, heres the confirmation number.UPS...1z06x3140310027886I chnaged the box and packed this in bubble wrap. Shes all set. Thanks again for letting me play guys!!

Hey great turnaround Jeff, glad ta have ya' and a big THANKS for taking care of the box and all. So lemme see, should be around Tuesday or Wednesday before the next victim gets it in the back....gonna' be a long weekend boys!!! Have a good one and herf herf herf!!!:biggrin:

I saw the package was at Jacksonville, FL and I thought I was getting it back!!!! ####.

I am asking this question because I really don't know. As to the speed of this pass, is it normal, faster than usual or slower than usual?

IMHO It is moving along at normal speed for a pass that is not mapped geographicaly. But whens my turn?

The box arrived safe and sound here in South Florida. I am going to select my takes and puts and get back to everyone real soon. Trust me, the box will leave here tomorrow!
Peter

Tough choices. This box is full of fine cigars.
I'm taking ERDM Flor de Llanza,
CAO corona extreme, Hoyo de Monterrey tubo ISOM, and Partagas #2 ISOM.
I am putting in La Gloria Corona Gorda, Carlos III poderoso, Aristoff perfecto, Los Stratos de luxe ISOM, and Ramon Allones short robusto ISOM. I will post the Conf # tomorrow when I send it off to...who knows!
Glad I could participate in this pass.
Peter

GREAT JOB PEPE!!! Thanks for the quick turnaround, hey maybe Vern IS next......or maybe not!!! :biggrin:As for the aristoff perfecto....shoot me an e-mail and tell me a little about it ,just in case it doesn't make it back to KY!!!Thanks for playing!Ryan

Big Worm, I'll swear, that ever since I've gotten involved with Cigar Pass, and especially the Grab Bag Pass in particular, my neighbors must think that I am crazy. Every day that I am home, when the mail lady is supposed to come by, I'll open my front door to see if there is a package resting against the door and quickly shut it again. They must wonder what in the heck is going on over there.  :)Gosh, isn't life interesting when you know that you have things coming in the mail...and have no idea when it will arrive. Maybe I need more excitement in my life, but I find that this makes life just a little more interesting....just like a kid waiting for Christmas morning I guess. LOL  :biggrin:Cigar Pass...one of life's simple pleasures!
Sam  :biggrin:

LMFAO!!!! At least I'm not the only freak in the Forums!!! I purposely drive the long way aound the neighborhood to my house so that I can drive by the front porch and see if any wonderful suprises are waiting for me!!! You shoulda' seen my face the day the Kaboom Bombs Away pass was "hulking" on my front porch!!!!Gotta' love it! :cheesy:

Ryan,I think that there are SEVERAL more CIGAR PASS/CIGAR AFICIONADOS who take greater interest in the mailman these days -- although they may not admit it. JMO  
:wink:
Sam  :cool:

I chase my mail man down every day ,as I have done some research and have plotted his route before it gets to me...I could be NEXT....

I'm glad I'm not the only one with the mailman obsession. But my mail guy loves to see me...I usually take a large load out of his bag!

I try to hide from my mailman. He gets grumpier with each box he brings to my front door. He even suggested that I get a P.O. Box.

:biggrin:  Hey fellas, guess what showed up on my doorstep today at 12:00 noon? Yep, the Grab Bag Pass has reached Sam The Man, August 6, 2001 - 12:00 p.m. NOON.Box was in great shape - no damage.Cigars were also in fine condition. I did ;however, replace all those cigars that were in plastic wrap into the small plastic bags furnished by Jeff. Thanks Jeff!I filled the Credo with 50/50, although it was in good shape when received. My takes were:Cohiba Robusto (Dom)
Diplomatico #4 (Isom)
Partagas Mille Fleur (Isom)
R y J Exhibition #4 (Isom) been wanting to try this.
Montecristo Petit Tubos (Isom)My Puts were:(3) Saint Luis Rey, Regios (Robusto) 04/96 ILJA 1/2 Cabinet   5 x 50   (ISOM)
(1) Cuaba Torpedo  (ISOM)
(1) Montecristo Robusto 4.75 x 52 (Dom)
(1) Bolivar Corona   5.5 x 43
(1) Romeo y Julieta Bully   5 x 42
(2) Montecristo H2000 Peruvian "Buena Fortuna" 5 x 47
(1) Counterfeit Cuban Torpedo  6 x 54
(1) Perdomo Reserve, La Tradition, Torpedo Rosado 6 x 54
(1) Licenciado Toro (1995)    6 x 50
(1) Partagas Corona
(1) Dunhill Churchhill    7 x 48
(1) Onyx Reserve Robusto    5 x 50
(1) Macanudo Corona
(1) La Gloria Cubana, Medalle d'Oro #1 Lonsdale
(1) Hoyo de Monterrey Excaliber 1066 Lancelot Cameroon 7-1/2 x 54
(1) Don Diego Reserve, Petit Belicoso   5 x 52
(1) La Flor De Maria Mancini, Magic Mountain, Torpedo  <90>  
(1) Arturo Fuente, Gran Reserva, Corona Gorda
(1) Ashton Cabinet Series, Virgin Sun Growth (VSG) Corona GordaThe box had plenty of room when I received it, but it is packed #### full now. Enjoy!Mailed Out to Next Passer: August 6, 2001 - 2:40 p.m. Turnaround time, 2 hours and 40 minutes.Confirmation Number: 0304 7990 0003 3497 8859
Insured for &#36300. No is: VV 443 543 521 USHey Ryan, thanks for letting me play! Hey everybody the next passer is going to have a lot of goodies to choose from. And the next passer is..................
Sam   :cool: