• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Grab Bag Pass

Holy Mackeral...Sam do you own a cigar store? I have Never..I repeat Never seen such awsome puts.
SAM ...You is da man. BRAVO
Can't say no more I am speachless...

As am I!!! Sam, you must be the most generous passer I've ever had the pleasure of passing with(The fact that this is only my second pass is inconsequetial:biggrin: ). Thanks again Sammy for all the great choices. Now remember, my address is 3806, not 08. Thanks again buddy!

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:HOLY GUACAMOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I THINK THAT THIS WILL GO DOWN IN HISTORY AS ONE OF THE MOST AWESOME PUTS/TAKES EVER!!!!!!!!!ROD/GIL I NOMINATE SAM THE MAN FOR THE HALL OF FAME IMMEDIATELY!!!!!! :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:Sam, we are all indebted to your extremely generous puts!!!! Although I cringed when I saw the RyJ Exhibition #4 and the Diplo #4 were striken from the list!!!!! Those were 2 I've been dying to try as well; looks like it time to make on order from OFIL!!!:cool:Man............I am speechless, except to say "Thanks for being a part of my pass!"P.S. Watch out for a stray "bomb" in the M&M pass; you've started a WAR!!!!!
Ryan

OK fellas, it's coming down to the nitty gritty....who will be next??????? :confused:WIll it be:VERN (I don't think anyone could be more anxious)
MEL (waiting patiently)
Mayhem VI (silent but deadly)
or
Puro Man (almost, close but not quite, as excited as Vern)
Great deal guys, this thingis going along pretty fast for a non-geographical pass and there have been some GREAT puts/takes; still a lot more left to go!! :biggrin: Let's keep 'er rolling and have fun!!!

:)  Hey Ryan,I told you I was going to make your FIRST pass, one to remember! Hehehehehehe......... :biggrin:Like one of my best friends says, "If you're gonna be a bear....be a Grizzly!"  LOL!!!!    :biggrin:
Sam  :cool:

Well if Vern is more excited then me he must also be breaking into the mail room like I am every night!:biggrin: Big Worm, this was a great idea. And #### it I have to say thanks again for the puts Sammy!

Sam, That was amazing!!! You are definitely second to last in hands across america!!! Ill come and get the box from you!! I just have to learn how to drive an 18 wheeler!! LOLVery generous Sam!!
You are the MAn!!

yea it was a great idea i may have to start a rip off pass do you mind? :)

LMFAO @ Mel!!Hey buddy, I think that all depends on what yer "rippin' off" !!! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Holly Crap!!!! Wahoo. It came, it came...I was waiting for Sam the Man's pass today (should be here tomorrow) and I waited and waited and no mail ALL DAY. 6 o' clock rolles around. DING DONG. My mailman with a look of disgust on his face- I think he was just tierd. Anyway, it turned out to be THIS pass. YEAHH! Here is all the important stuff...Puts:
Macanudo (churchill)
Macanudo Portofino Tubo (aged for 6 years-at least)
Monte #4 (ISOM)
Monte #5 (ISOM)
CAO Anniversary (Maduro)
3- Romeo y Julieta 125th Anniversary (#### good)
Hoja de Nic
Fuente Heingway Classic
Hoyo de Monterrey Excalibur 1066Takes:
Ashton VSG
Cuban Counterfeit
Saint Luis Rey (ISOM)
Cuaba (ISOM)
Padron (2000?)
Onyx (Robusto)
PunchThanks for letting me play it was great fun! The box is on its way to...just kidding! I'm mailing it tomorrow to the next lucky passer. Who WILL it be?!?

:biggrin: WOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!! GREAT Puts Puro!!!! I've been dying to try those RyJ 125th anniv., looks like my chances are pretty good that I'll be able to!!!! Man, now I'm thinkin' I shoulda' started this one with a bigger tupperdor. (Note to self: buy a bigger tupperdor to start next pass!) This pass has been GREAT fun and, once again, a TERRIFIC group of passers! I just hope that I can "repay" you guys for your generosity in future passes!!! BATTER UP:Vern.....still doing the pee-pee dance!
Mel.......plotting the "rip-off" pass
Mayhem.....waiting patientlyWATCH OUT FELLAS, she's a comin' down the home stretch! :eek::eek:Ryan

That's why I put in 3 RyJs b/c unless you buy the hummi or have a really nice friend, you don't get to try these. I hope you get to try you big worm, if not I'll mail ya some:)

HEY!!! I guess it looks like I have a REALLY nice friend then! :biggrin: Thanks a lot!!!!!

Ok guys, here is the conf. # and insurance #...Conf#: 0300 1290 0002 6531 1458insurance: VA 216 999 625 USWhere it goes now is a mystery! HeHe:)

tic toc tic toc tic toc...........hmmmmm, now where could this #### thing be headed to? I'd bet it's headed WEST!!!! LMAO Watch out west coasters there's a sneak attack headed your way!!! 3 moe stops and back to the main station for the final "grab"! Stay tuned...... and have a great weekend fellas!

:)   Ryan, This has been a really nice pass, and it has gone extremely well! What a great idea. The anticipation makes this really interesting and fun! Thanks again for letting me participate! Have a great weekend.Tic Toc Tic Toc Tic Toc Tic Toc Tic Tock Tic Tock......click! :shocked:
Sam   :cool:

LMAO Vern, you sure have a BIG Bladder!!!! Monday or Tuesday someone should be able to get some relief!!!Thanks Sam, #### glad to have you be a part of my first pass!!!