• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Grab Bag Pass

I have emailed the person that received this pass yesterday to ask that he put my name back into the "hat" if drawn. I am going to be out of town a couple of days next week, and I don't want the box to arrive while I am away. By the time the pass gets to the next person...I will be back home and everything can progress as usual.    How did I know who received the box, since they haven't even posted it yet?  :confused:Sherlock Holmes: "Just a matter of elimination, my dear Watson!"  LOL!  ;)

OK...... so if YOU know who has the pass then you should let them know that THEY NEED TO POST IMMEDIATELY PLEASE!!!!!!!!! I understand that one is not able to post as soon as the pass is received, but if it was received yesterday, well it's almost 4pm the NEXt day. So, whoever has it please post and let us know the status and that everything is alright. I'm not trying to sound like an @sshole here, I/WE just wanna' know!!!!
Puro, probably you should e-mail the person who has the pass if you don't mind, or send me an e-mail and I'll do it.Thanks all,
Ryan

OK, I have e-mailed Rich, the person in Lake Grove, NY and let him know that we are all anxiously awaiting his post. I'll try and keep everyone updated unless he posts first!! So what we know is the pass is in NY and has been delivered, sure hope he was there to get it, otherwise some other New Yawker may have it!!!! :eek:
Just kiddin'Ryan

One of or members at CP knows how to get his ph# if you need it.We could all give him a call.

SORRY FOR THE DELAY IN RESPONDING.I WAS IN THE BACK YARD BBQing ALL DAY YESTERDAY INTO WEEE SMALL HOURS. NO BOX AS OF YET. I AM OFF MONDAY SO IF IT ARRIVES I WILL SEND IT OUT BEFORE THE END OF THE DAY. I ALSO RECIEVED THE E-MAIL FROM SAMMY AND WILL DRAW A NEW NAME IF HIS IS PICKED. I HOPE TO HAVE GOOD NEWS FOR YOU IN THE MORNING.
RICH

Thanks for the update Rich, I have received your e-mail and will let you know if I hear anything. It IS POSSIBLE that the package is at eht Lake Grove, NY Post Office and is scheduled to be delivered on Monday. If you don't get it Monday please let us know and cjdoyle can call his post office and let them get in on the deal. Stay tuned cigar pass fans!!!!
Ryan

Those darn mail guys, they are probably enjoying our smokes at the lake. GRRRRR. :biggrin:

Hey, Big Worm - I find that breathing into a paper bag REALLY helps! LOFLMAOHey Puro Man. Have you ever received a magazine about a week late that had big thumb prints on all the pages? Darn mail guys are sitting at the lake smokin' our cigars AND reading our magazines. What a life! I guess that's why they won't let booze be shipped to some states...the mail carriers were probably getting drunk and running over mail boxes. Hehehehohoho! :)

Do you mean the government is lying to us?  Can it be?(Edited by cjdoyle at 6:55 pm on July 22, 2001)

Now now, it could be worse...they could outlaw our favorite type of cigar. DOW!!!!

MAAIL MAN JUST CAME,AND WENT!!!! NO BOX!! I SPOKE WITH HIM AND HE HASN'T SEEN ANYTHING YET. I'LL KEEP YOU POSTED.
RICH

cj, best thing to do (since you are the shipper) is contact your PO as soon as possible tomorrow morning and let him know the status of the delivery. He should get right on the horn to the Lake Grove PO ands get this ironed out. Let me know if you need any assistance.Ryan

I GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MY NEIGHBOR EXCEPTED THE BOX ON FRIDAY JUST BEFORE HE WENT AWAY FOR A THREE DAY WEEKEND! HE JUST DROPPED IT OFF. SORRY FOR THE CONFUSION.YOU JUST CAN'T MAKE THIS S**T UP CAN YOU. I MUST HAVE RUN OUT TO THE STORE OR SOMETHING WHEN THE MAILSHOWED UP. MY TAKE - COHIBA I.S.O.M.
MY PUTS- MONTECISTO PETIT TUBOS I.S.O.M.
- HOYO de MONERREY TUBOS I.S.O.M.
AGIAN I APOLOGIZE FOR THE CONFUSION! THE BOX WILL GO OUT FIRST THING IN THE MORNING AND WILL POST CONF# THEN.
BOX WAS IN GOOD SHAPE.
RICH

Yipeeee! I think that I just heard Big Worm exhale...and that goes for me as well. LOL!  :)  "On the Road Again!"