• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Grab Bag Pass

Fellow Passers....it seems an injustice has been done to my good friend Vern. It seems in my haste with unreliable connections, moving, birthday parties and other daily activities that I have failed to give him recognition for being a fine passer in the Grab Bag Pass!!! I sincerely apologize Vern and hope you can forgive my overisght on this matter. Those were excellent puts/takes and the turnaround was outstanding!!!! I hope that we can put his behind us and continue on as fellow passers.Thanks,Ryan

Hey ..I knew my good friend Ryan wouldn't diss me. I just wanted to make sure I hadn't commited a foopah

OK, I was out of town at my parents 50th wedding anniversary. Just got home and peeled the delivery attempt slip off my door. I'll try to be home for UPS tomorrow, but i have a couple appointments. I will do my best.

Mayhem, you usually can sign somewhere on that delivery attempt notice and leave it on your door and they'll leave the package for ya'. Maybe you don't have a good place for them to leave it or don't want to take the chance, but I think UPS only gives ya' 3 shots and it goes back to the sender???? Someone correct me if I'm wrong; I'd sure hate to see this bad boy have to return to Vern, him pay shipping charges again and yadda yadda yadda..... Just my thinking on this.....:biggrin:Ryan

I wish. It says right there on the slip that I have to sign for it in person. I should be here for it on the next attempt. If not, I will go to the UPS warehouse and pick it up. It won't get returned.

Dang..I figured if they came to me a second time it was sort of like finders keepers..LOL

LMFAO @ Vern!!!! Hey, by the way, I gave the guys in the KaBoom Pass your NEW address! I hope you don't mind as I'm sure your real busy with the move to KY and I thought I'd help a fellow passer out!!!! :biggrin: ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!RYan

Here and gone. I grabbed the Perdomo La Tradicion and replaced it with a Padron Executive Maduro and a Mantequilla Double Corona.Priority Mail confirmation #: 0300 1290 0005 5903 8344

#### FAST!!!! Nice job Mayhem on the quick turnaround and some nice puts as well!!! I should take lessons from some of you guys, seems like passes always end up at my doorstep on Fridays though!!!!

Sorry for the delay in posting but just got the puter hooked back up tonite. Box arrived Sat. in perfect shape except for a large, bulging tupperdor nestled inside!!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek::biggrin: All I can say is WOW WOW WOW....what an excellent bunch of sticks and even more excellent bunch of passers!!! My thanks for you guys playing in my first pass and making it a memorable one!THIS PASS IS COMPLETED AND CAN BE MOVED TO THE NEXT FORUM PLEASE!!!!Thanks again guys and I look forward to passing with you in the (near) future!RYan

Hey Big Worm, heh heh...that's why all of the women say that they love me...because of my bulging tupperdore. ROFLMAO! :biggrin:Enjoy the stogies! ;)PS: Sign held by "yuppie" at an intersection, "Will work for Makers Mark Bourbon and Cuban cigars." LOL! :biggrin:pSS: (Sounds like a tire going flat!)
I'll email Cigar Pass for you that this pass is complete. You have to email Rod or GilV directly to get the thread moved promptly. Adios and Sayonara to the Grab Bag Pass...she was a good one!PSSS: (Sound that a snake makes!)
How about a Grab Bag Pass 2?
This was a really good concept!
For Grab Bag Pass 2, add 10 pints of Makers Mark, one for each passer..... I'm IN!Sam :cool:

Only a pint??????????? Hmm..sounds like Sam better watch his arse...... fair warning......:biggrin: